Paris Saint Germain vs Real Madrid (first leg)

How will this match end ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Birdy

Except CR isn't Real's greatest ever player, while Messi is Barcelona's greatest ever player. Seen this comparison being made many a times and it doesn't make any sense.

So not some other mercenary we bought, played for 5 seasons and then sold. 'Excuse' me for throwing insults at idiots like you and the other trolls that shit on him without any motive most of the time.

If you haven't noticed...
I stopped shitting on him on daily basis after he left the club.
I was shitting on him, because he was dragging us back when he was on the pitch, preventing the transition and renewal

Since then, I DONT CARE what he does

Of course, the few minutes I have seen him on a PSG shirt, I noticed he is finished. That's just an empirical observation, not shitting.

fergus90

PSG of 2-3 years ago yes but last two seasons they proved they are able to beat big teams in cl with keeping a cool head.

They almost lost to Atalanta and then beat RB Leipzig in the semi-final so wasn't that big a route to the final.

20-21 I will give you that, but Bayern had a ludicrous number of chances to win the 2-3 game but Chopo-Mouting was doing his old teammates a favor.

Catta

That's a statement Malvi. Who do you think is the greatest if you don't look only peak but also longevity?

At Barca, Messi is clearly the greatest player, without competition. The likes of Xavi, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Cruyff, Kubala, etc. are all a level below.

While at Real, it is not so easy, Ronaldo is in the same category as Di Stefano, Puskas, Gento, etc.

Andresito

Staff member
Official

Courtois - Carvajal, Milit?o, Alaba, Mendy - Casemiro, Kroos, Modric - Asensio, Benzema, Vinicius.

Andresito

Staff member
Joe Cole: “I think PSG will win. Ancelotti has made a mistake with an experienced midfield, PSG will have too much legs for them.” (@btsportfootball)

:lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
Can they do anything else than run?

Still underestimating them I see
Danilo has good motor, got Gueye on the bench who just won Africa Nations Cup and had a great game last time out in Paris vs CKM
Verratti ran rings around City
See how it goes really, lot depends on how coaches tell them to play
Ancelotti is good at managing two-legged ties, Poch has done well in past too. But neither been to CL knockouts since like 2017 or 2019

Home of Barca Fans