Paco Alcácer

Devils

Giroud in his last season at Arsenal was probably the most influential player to come off the bench out of any team out there.

That's the type of player and impact you want coming off the bench.

That said, Mandzukic would have been the dream Barca squad player for me, I always stated since his breakthrough days at Bayern that he would be an incredible addition to Barca.

God Serena

Paco is almost completely invisible in every game he plays. Even in pre-season he was nowhere to be found the majority of the time. People who say he's better than Munir must think he's doing a lot better than he actually is, because his contribution to the team is generally about a 0 unless someone sets him up with an easy shot on goal. At least Munir has decent link up play and his turn and shot is still more useful than Paco seeing the ball twice in an entire game.

Digne was a good backup. Semedo was a good backup. Vermaelen wasa good backup. Paulinho... sucked. But Paco was not anywhere near being great or even slightly above average as a backup.

RMU ReBorn

Sell Munir and keep Paco if that's the only choice left Or if we can bring a better number 9 as back up for Suarez , sell both

khaled_a_d

You're pretty consistent with your trolling, sir.

I've gotta commend you.

Trolling or not, one is playing last year of his contract,and has yet to renew. Other still has 3 years to play
atm selling Munir makes the perfect sense, both are crap back up anyway, difference is minimal

God Serena

Trolling or not, one is playing last year of his contract,and has yet to renew. Other still has 3 years to play
atm selling Munir makes the perfect sense, both are crap back up anyway, difference is minimal

Paco still has 3 years left on his contract? What? How? Why?

Damn!

Home of Barca Fans