Pablo Torre (loaned to Girona)

Porque

I don't think Pablo Torre is much related to Gavi, but just that he is an exceptional Spanish talent at a young age and price point. I'll put this here for now before a thread is made.

Seems we are also close to another Spanish U19 player (though not playing because of injury), Deportivo La Coruna's rightback Trilli.
https://www.transfermarkt.com/trilli/profil/spieler/668272

Trilli, in the footsteps of Pablo Torre
After signing the midfielder from Racing, Barcelona are closely following the young right-back from Deportivo. He is 18 years old and is a U-19 international.

?lvaro P?rez Campo, 'Trilli', has become one of Deportivo's best players at just 18 years old. After shining in the youth team that was proclaimed champion of Spain last season, the Blue and White right-back is standing out in the First RFEF . With his height of 1.82, he stands out for his power, speed and good footing . Such is his level that he has already aroused the interest of several greats in Spain. The one that he has shown the most interest to date is Barcelona.

Trilli's future could be far from Deportivo next season. The blue and white side, with a clause of five million euros, has already been monitored by Barcelona. The Bar?a club has been following the evolution of the Spanish Under-19 international for several months. If this interest materializes, Trilli could follow in the footsteps of racinguista Pablo Torre, his teammate from the National Team, who signed a few weeks ago for the Bar?a club. After the success of Pedri, Barcelona is still betting on incorporating young national talents and Trilli could be next.

serghei

I don't think Pablo Torre is much related to Gavi, but just that he is an exceptional Spanish talent at a young age and price point. I'll put this here for now before a thread is made.

Seems we are also close to another Spanish U19 player (though not playing because of injury), Deportivo La Coruna's rightback Trilli.
https://www.transfermarkt.com/trilli/profil/spieler/668272

Trilli, in the footsteps of Pablo Torre
After signing the midfielder from Racing, Barcelona are closely following the young right-back from Deportivo. He is 18 years old and is a U-19 international.

?lvaro P?rez Campo, 'Trilli', has become one of Deportivo's best players at just 18 years old. After shining in the youth team that was proclaimed champion of Spain last season, the Blue and White right-back is standing out in the First RFEF . With his height of 1.82, he stands out for his power, speed and good footing . Such is his level that he has already aroused the interest of several greats in Spain. The one that he has shown the most interest to date is Barcelona.

Trilli's future could be far from Deportivo next season. The blue and white side, with a clause of five million euros, has already been monitored by Barcelona. The Bar?a club has been following the evolution of the Spanish Under-19 international for several months. If this interest materializes, Trilli could follow in the footsteps of racinguista Pablo Torre, his teammate from the National Team, who signed a few weeks ago for the Bar?a club. After the success of Pedri, Barcelona is still betting on incorporating young national talents and Trilli could be next.

That's what I want to hear.

Messi983

Pablo Torre could join Barcelona earlier than expected. If Racing de Santander avoid having to play a promotion play-off, his last match for them could be on the 5th of June. His contract with Bar?a starts until July, but they could negotiate to have him join earlier. — @sport

Racing is currently 9 points ahead of Deportivo in their Primera RFEF Group 1 with 8 games left. They'll play the last game of regular season on May 22 (they should play a week later against Extremadura but they were expelled from the league). If they win the league they would guarantee promotion to Segunda but would still play against the winner of Group 2 (where Barca B is playing) for a honorary title of a Primera RFEF champion on June 5.

Barca plans to go on a mini Australian tour to play against Atletico and a local team at the end of May https://www.blaugranagram.com/fc-barcelona-set-to-play-atletico-de-madrid-in-australia

And if possible they'll want Pablo to already join the team there so Xavi could get an early look at him (with players who will play in the UEFA Nations league in early June probably not travelling to Australia). Probably not likely though as we'd need to negotiate and possibly pay further compensation to Racing to let Pablo go a month earlier.

He'll surely join the team for a start of next preseason because he won't play in the U19 Euros in June after Spain failed to qualify yesterday.

TheStig

Do you or anyone know how the calendar will look like in the summer? When should (pre)season start? It will probably be a little earlier and congested than usual because of the WC? Will this tour be a part of this season or the next?

Messi983

Australian tour will be part of this season as it will only happen a few days after last La Liga game.

Not much details about the preseason yet but don't expect it to be all that much different than usual. RFEF still needs to confirm (and if we know how Rubiales and Tebas never agree on anything it will take some time) but La Liga is supposed to start on August 12 (last season start date was August 13) so I think preseason will start around second week of July.

https://sportsfinding.com/laliga-approves-the-calendar-for-the-2022-23-season/138434

Very likely we'll go to US, also some rumblings about unofficial ESL this summer so I suppose we could play there against likes of Madrid and Juve who still insist on that competition alongside Barca. I'm sure we'll get more details in next month or so.

Home of Barca Fans