Pablo Torre (loaned to Girona)

Porque

Still needs to adapt and didn't look as good as the rest of the mids in his age group this pre-season - which is normal considering one is a freak talent (Pedri), the other is a freak talent + La Masia (Gavi) and the last one spent years in La Masia (Nico).

Best option is taking time to train in the first team and getting minutes here and there. If still not happy then loan in winter market.

Andresito

Staff member
Nice to see him get his first minutes. But man, it's going to be hard for him to even get minutes, let alone do anything important with them.

Best case would be if he could play with B team once in a while when it's guaranteed he won't get minutes. I know he doesn't want to drop down, but doing so 1-2 times per month to keep up form would be great.

BusiTheKing

seems a bit out of tune with the game. could be the jitters. but i like his bravado.

we also have Garrido with the U19s (or b team?) who could realistically challenge for the same spot in the next few years.

Porque

Not sure going back to Santander is his best option either. They currently sit bottom of LaLiga2 with 4 losses out of 4 and no goals. Going back to being the big player in a small club (which is now struggling) won't really get him any more ready for Barcelona.

Best right now is to continue training in first team dynamics with maybe some first team appearances and some B team games as there is an open role in that midfield judging from the first few games (Txus-Casado-????).

Come winter and he wants more confirmed game time then a loan to LaLiga or even first division of Portugal.

ajnotkeith

What's happening with him? It's like he's not even at the club anymore.

Hasn't played a minute for the B team or the first team for like 3 weeks.

Messi983

We're ruining this kid.

Should've send him back to Racing or at least let him play for Barca B. Hopefully they'll do that during WC at least.

Messi983

He isn't really that good for 1st team, and too good to B team.
He should move on losn soon

Yeah, not ready to get regular first team minutes but if Xavi wants to keep him in the first team dynamics should at least give him some playing time in games like yesterday when up 3-0 with 20 minutes left instead of putting on frickin Busi.

Porque

So what did everyone think.

One thing for sure, hit his shot like he knows how to score. Unlike the rest of the mids.

JohnN

Discount Pedri for me, and we don't really need one. Too young to actually judge but this seems to be his inclination.

mesiesta

The highlights that I remember are scoring a goal, conceding a penalty and losing the ball near our box which almost lead to a goal.

In overall, his game was average. Gavi was looking way more mature even though he is 1.5 years younger than Torre.

Home of Barca Fans