Pablo Torre (loaned to Girona)

xXKonan

According to ARA, he prefers to leave on loan rather than play for the B team.

Also says while the club hasn't spoken to him yet, they do feel like he's too good for the B team right now.

Messi983

Not sure he's ready for La Liga tbh. Talent wise probably but physically still has to develop imo.

Also joining a new team now when season has already started is not ideal. Better go back to Racing where he's already familiar with everyone and everything. We were spoiled lately with likes of Ansu, Pedri and Gavi playing for the first team at 17/18 so forgot that some players can develop slower but still turn out very good in the end. Nothing wrong with getting regular minutes in Segunda at 19. Clearly better than struggle to play in a lower table La Liga team.

Porque

We didn't really get to see what he can do in pre-season.

If we want him as midfielder keep him at B. But I think his future is on the wide left or even a support forward (something we don't do admittedly) so should look for a LaLiga loan where he will play on the left. His foot alone will guarantee alot of assists

Messi983

I don't think position he plays at 19 is that crucial, most important is that he'll play every week to develop. If he'll ever make it to our first team will need to adapt to a role he'll have here anyway. Of course it's useful if he'd have some experience playing as a CM in Racing but what their coach would want him to do (I've only watched a few of his highlights last season but never seen a full match of Racing, will clearly follow them this season in Segunda if Pablo goes there though) could still be totally different than what his job would be at Barca. Pedri also played as a LM/LW mostly in Las Palmas and had no problems to adapt as a CM here. Now he's clearly a superior talent to Pablo but I think you can polish and teach players to play different positions even when they're 21-22 (and some players made transitions even later and were successful in their new positions). What you can't replace is missing out on regular playing experience when aged 19-20. Learning from playing at a higher level against better opponents than he's played until now. And Segunda is clearly a pretty big step up from Primera RFEF.

Co0ter

I was really hoping to see a lot more of him. He had some clever moments in preseason, especially considering they were his first true moments playing with the team.

xXKonan

We should have sent him out on loan as he wanted and instead of playing this game of "Oh don't worry you'll get minutes" and train with the first team every day. Right now he's in a spot where he's registered with the B team but not being called up and he's training mostly with the first team but he's not being called up.

Not sure if Pjanic going would make a difference. His competition is still FDJ, Gavi, Kessie, Pedri for the CM spots and on the Wings, there's Ralph, Dembele, Fati and Ferran.

Home of Barca Fans