Ousmane Dembélé

Windhook

Sadly, as much as I rooted for him throughout the Barca years, he'll be remembered for the injuries, the miss against Liverpool and assisting Messi for the penalty in the WC 2022 final.

OVI9323

Was a bad game for France as a whole apart from Fofana and Theo Hernandez, Kounde was bad as a RB. Even Mbappe and Coman weren't impressive.
Yep, but it doesn't change that his game was bad... With dembele, for almost one decade, when we speak about him on an individual plan, the excuse will be " but he's better than his teamate", but "the otther was playing badly too"...
Don't find it very honest... When he's playing badly we can say it, it's fine. It took several bad decision that I see him do frequently. Yes, he take risk, but the execution is not good enough... Deschamp and all the coach takes him, but ffor what I see, he stays a very fustrating player IMO.
if it was just a match it would be fine but since WC, all his match with NT are pretty low in term of level and with PSG i'm really curious to see how he'll do against newcastle...

Fati_Future_BallonDor

“My arrival in Barcelona went very well, although I had physical problems at the start,” Dembélé added. “I spent six wonderful years there; I made a lot of friends. I will only keep very good memories.”

Deep in his heart he is a true Cule :sherlock:

wish we would have won more trophies with him

OVI9323

tell us more, cant watch the match
Will find the highlight (probably tomorrow morning) but he made at teast 5 key passes, dribble was exceptionnal, he's responsable for the for first goal by shooting, the goalkeeper couldn't keep the ball and ramos score 'Pauleta way). Then he's responsable for the penalty that Mbappe score and he played smartly and quickly.
Curious if he can keep this level for 2nd half

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Will find the highlight (probably tomorrow morning) but he made at teast 5 key passes, dribble was exceptionnal, he's responsable for the for first goal by shooting, the goalkeeper couldn't keep the ball and ramos score 'Pauleta way). Then he's responsable for the penalty that Mbappe score and he played smartly and quickly.
Curious if he can keep this level for 2nd half

Damn Dembouz for a reason !

Home of Barca Fans