Ousmane Dembélé

vuji_31

Cant wait to overpay for Bernardo Silva, funding Cities next RW.
This. I am so afraid we will go after him, 29 years old, small, weak and slow, excatly what we don't need.

I would rather not get anyone they paid money for B.Silva to play on right wing.

Hope so City will not sell him, Mahrez is gone, they need another one, B.Silva is key figure for all of their formations, hope so this time Guardiola will not sell him even though he often let players leave.

Except B.Silva, what could be our other targets? Please don't memtion Carrasco or Alexis Sanchez.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Dembele reportedly told some Madrid players that he was going to join PSG after the el Clasico game on Saturday. What a twat.

JamDav1982

Would be surprised if Barca get more than 30/35m for him in the bank.

Maybe some kind of deal to stop the money being lost to the tax man when some of that 12.5m or so could find its way to Barca or Dembele instead.

Doubt PSG will pay more than the 50m would have taken to get him and they havent just been late and missed the deadline either.

Last edited:

Devils

Why do you even say that? Are there rumors. I'd be delighted to replace Demb with Bernardo!
Need to replace Dembele with a similar profile.

as much as I like Silva, the team needs a pacey attacker who can take players on 1v1.

This team’s attack is gonna by slow af without Dembele.

Gnidrologist

as much as I like Silva, the team needs a pacey attacker who can take players on 1v1.

Beranardo is great 1v1, much better than Debz, who just kicks ball forward and then tries to do fuck all as he's braindead. Even if slower and more pondering, Silva is very smart player, who always does the right thing and is very strong on the ball unlike Dembele. He has great IQ, vision of field, which Demb has not.

L3v1s

This is the only downside I see to him leaving, the team would miss versatility on the wings having only slower players.

Wasn't there talks about Chiesa in a change with Kessie? Perhaps some extra money too.

Barcelonista001

New signing
Also, the reliant on Dembele for our "system" bit is overblown imo. Is he an improvement to the current team? Yes.

But this is an unprofessional clown who is injured half the season in the best case scenario for him. We basically handled the business end of last season without him and won LL fairly convincingly. And let's not pretend Dembele at any point in his life had the balls and game to make a difference in big CL KO games. So, it's bust with or without him there.

Worrying about losing the system without him is not worth it. We ain't losing prime Messi or prime Neymar here :lol:
The problem we are selling him cheaply 😪

Home of Barca Fans