Ousmane Dembélé

Windhook

Most certainly Xavi has seen more for 25 years, so it's just another undeserved praise on a club player.

If they ask Xavi on Gavi he'd go with "he's the next best player, still young", same he'd say for Pedri. If asked about Busquets: "He is the best DM in the world".

I don't pay much attention to these, it's part of the job, you don't shit on your players in public like some managers prefer to do. Xavi is not that type.

feggydinho

Most certainly Xavi has seen more for 25 years, so it's just another undeserved praise on a club player.

If they ask Xavi on Gavi he'd go with "he's the next best player, still young", same he'd say for Pedri. If asked about Busquets: "He is the best DM in the world".

I don't pay much attention to these, it's part of the job, you don't shit on your players in public like some managers prefer to do. Xavi is not that type.

You've said it all, seems to be his style.

CatalinR10

Xavi: ?I have been with Bar?a for 25 years & I have never seen a winger better than Demb?l?. He is on another level.?

Laporta : "Dembele is better than Mbappe"

Xavi and Laporta when Dembele demands to be payed as the best winger in the last 25 years who is also better than Mbappe :

mr-bean-realization.gif

FinBarcelonafan

Xavi: ?I have been with Bar?a for 25 years & I have never seen a winger better than Demb?l?. He is on another level.?

Laporta : "Dembele is better than Mbappe"

Xavi and Laporta when Dembele demands to be payed as the best winger in the last 25 years who is also better than Mbappe :

mr-bean-realization.gif

Mr. Bean is so fitting reaction

SmilerBam

Xavi: "I've been at Barca for 25 years and I've never seen a winger like Ousmane Dembele at his level."

Ronaldinho and Neymar want a word with you Xavi :angry:

Ronaldinho and Neymar were not wingers. Neymar was, is an inside forward or how they are called these days, while Ronaldinho, while being primarly employed on the left, had license to do whatever he wanted.

SmilerBam

So he'd rather say these stupid things for what? Maybe it's better to shut up than just praise mediocre players, like Dembele.

Windhook

So he'd rather say these stupid things for what? Maybe it's better to shut up than just praise mediocre players, like Dembele.

To motivate the squad. I don't understand why people here invest their time every time Xavi praises his players. Crystal clear why he does that and I understand, I disagree but I'm not running the club.

Temptation

Saw some Bayern content a year back where Coman and Gnabry were saying that they rate Dembele higher than Mbappe.

People rate this guy's natural ability sky high that's for sure.

SmilerBam

To motivate the squad. I don't understand why people here invest their time every time Xavi praises his players. Crystal clear why he does that and I understand, I disagree but I'm not running the club.

A page outta of ol' Pep then. Pity Xavi doesn't have the same ability as a coach...

Home of Barca Fans