Ousmane Dembélé

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Imo it would be a miracle if Adama keeps up those stats he has at Barca per 90 minutes. The numbers he has at Wolves paint a much better picture. Would still take him as a Bench player for 15M.

Birdy

Dembele did nothing though.

No, he did open breaks more than anyone else (together with Adama),
but I wouldn't except anything better from a Dembele hater

By the way, why is everyone on this thread comparing Adama to Dembele?
Wasn't it clear that the rest were a problem tonight, rather than those two?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

By the way, why is everyone on this thread comparing Adama to Dembele.

No, he didn't do anything tonight. One decent cross and that's it.

He had three successful dribbles off 8 attempts. He lost possession 22 times. He didn't open up anything. Maybe for Galatasaray, but not for Barca.

Besides aren't you the one who calls him for a BdO potential player? Too much to expect from Dembele to make an impact more often than once in 10 games?

iniestaGOAT

By the way, why is everyone on this thread comparing Adama to Dembele?

Deluded

Iniesta Ultra

It's odd how he dribbles whilst standing upright. Almost like he is just dragging the ball with him as he runs, very awkward style. Most other players lower their centre of gravity to give them greater control of the ball.

I noticed this too, also makes it easier for defenders to bump him off the ball since he's thin.

iniestaGOAT

Lost the ball 22 times in one half

We should never hear about how this fool performed last 10 mins after coming from the bench again

iniestaGOAT

Looks like Chelsea is out of the race to sign him.

Psg after all the fuck ups better not fuck this one up by offering what he is demanding. They are already shambolic

delancey

So frustrating watching him lose the ball 20 times followed by a moment of genius. He is simply not good (consistent) enough for Barcelona.

Him leaving on a free is a blessing in disguise.

feggydinho

Looks like Chelsea is out of the race to sign him.

Psg after all the fuck ups better not fuck this one up by offering what he is demanding. They are already shambolic

lol, they're definitely going to try to sign and offer him a massive contract with Mbappe to Real Madrid deal 90% done, they earlier claimed that they're after him as Di Maria's replacement so I guess they'll try to sign other forwards too with him (good deal for Dembele, he makes more money for 4-5 years whether he performs or not kinda like Wjnaldum and others)

Home of Barca Fans