Ousmane Dembélé

Havesaks

Not so sure he should play his first game after such a long time on San Mames.

Not sure he should be left out either. No matter what, if we struggle and can't find solutions, his speed might be a gamechanger.

But I get where you are coming from. Valverde did throw him into games just after coming back from injuries in high pressure games also, and combined with Dembeles earlier thought process of showing his worth 'no matter what' and disregarding discomfort etc, maybe Setien wants him to be mentally ready.

Either way I trust Setien will end up with the right call.

serghei

Not sure he should be left out either. No matter what, if we struggle and can't find solutions, his speed might be a gamechanger.

But I get where you are coming from. Valverde did throw him into games just after coming back from injuries in high pressure games also, and combined with Dembeles earlier thought process of showing his worth 'no matter what' and disregarding discomfort etc, maybe Setien wants him to be mentally ready.

Either way I trust Setien will end up with the right call.

Same. I want him ready for CL. Somehow he was off in both previous seasons come crucial CL games.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
“Coaching, you have to trouble the comfortable, and comfort the troubled.” Ric Charlesworth

Attachments

• D12005BD-4249-443D-B783-3BDA04941441.jpg
    D12005BD-4249-443D-B783-3BDA04941441.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 22

Raketa10

When can we expect him back? We seriously need him now so I really hop he can stay healthy for the rest of the season! It's time to shine Dembouz!!!!

messi2140

6racies Xavi
[tw]1224329397248745472[/tw]

VpkzjoG.gif

Home of Barca Fans