Ousmane Dembélé

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I get the feeling he doesn't want to stay at Barca to succeed here , win the CL while being the starter and all that but to have a reason to flex on people. He looks like he spends a lot of time on instagram and other places , and he likes to have this immage of playing at Barcelona with Messi. If he goes to PSG what does he have left ? ,,Hey guys I play in Ligue 1 with Mbappe" . No one would care.

If he wanted to succeed at Barca, which is his dream team and have been from when he was a kid, he would have worked hard and been a professional to make it here.

Too bad he's too busy doing dumb shit. People complaining about Dembele being criticized unfairly, but apart from Gerard Romero and his crew, Dembele has arguably been the most protected player in the Barcleona squad the first couple of seasons since people still want to believe he's some generational talent that will take us to the promised land.

He's not even contributed as much as Alexis Sanchez did for us.

Theconomist

If he wanted to succeed at Barca, which is his dream team and have been from when he was a kid, he would have worked hard and been a professional to make it here.

Too bad he's too busy doing dumb shit. People complaining about Dembele being criticized unfairly, but apart from Gerard Romero and his crew, Dembele has arguably been the most protected player in the Barcleona squad the first couple of seasons since people still want to believe he's some generational talent that will take us to the promised land.

Notice the natural use of the word dumb to describe dumbele

Maxim4

Ahahaha,vous me faites pitié.

Laplacian

People need to cHill with the social media comments. Literally anyone under 30 with a healthy social life uses instagram, twitter etc. It's completely normal. Using It doesn't mean you care less about your hobbies or dreams. Stop with the shitty psychoanalysis and stick to the football.

He's barely contributed more than Paulinho

Mitchell1978

Dembele just like any other player has the right to choose where to play and to have his contract honered, pretty shure no player in the dressing room will hold that against him, they ain't children.

DonAK

Lol it's so obvious he meant the insult. Funny to see how he chickened out now. Guess he didn't expect I would get it.

Maxim4

:lol:

No thanks, I'll take your mom home though. Tell her to drop into my DMs.

You insult me?
what rude and stupid you are.
insulted someone sitting on your dirty chair and full of dust that you do not even know and that did not ask you anything.
what a weak Q.

DonAK

You insult me?
what rude and stupid you are.
insulted someone sitting on your dirty chair and full of dust that you do not even know and that did not ask you anything.
what a weak Q.

You literally told me to go and fuck my mother/called me for a motherfucker, Nique Ta Mère.

And you want to take the moral highground? Fuck off dude, go to other forums and pretend you're Dembele's long lost brother or something :lol:

Maxim4

You literally told me to go and fuck my mother/called me for a motherfucker, Nique Ta Mère.

And you want to take the moral highground? Fuck off dude, go to other forums and pretend you're Dembele's long lost brother or something :lol:

you no longer have credibility. I thought you were smart.

(Cancre)

Home of Barca Fans