Ousmane Dembélé

gregorrin10

I will be well pizzed if he starts picking up injuries again now

I mean...it's not like we're resigning him on a 4 or 5 year deal. Not to mention if we're also getting Raphinha. Dembele will pretty much be a luxury signing then. Plus I sense that being just on a 2 year deal with a 40% reduction he will be 'motivated as ever' to keep staying fit to try and earn a nice new deal (from either us or someone else). He's probably gonna be here just for the first half of that new deal anyway...I imagine (and want) us selling him next summer pretty much the first chance we get...this renewal is only so we don't lose him for free this year. I don't see us dealing with this shit again, especially if Raphinha (hopefully) hits the ground running.

Raki13

Dont think any team is going to pay what this dud thinks hes worth. His only option is sign again and steal a wage for another 3/4 years.

Wasnt rocket science , everybody in the game knows hes garbage and has mysterious injuries when it suits him. Nobody was going to take a chance with this dud , his only option is to sign again. You can now guarantee the injuries will appear again.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Wasnt rocket science , everybody in the game knows hes garbage and has mysterious injuries when it suits him. Nobody was going to take a chance with this dud , his only option is to sign again. You can now guarantee the injuries will appear again.

psg should buy this guy, they need a fast winger beside mbappe

vuji_31

Rollercoster.

Dembele and Rapinha seems solid on RW.
Wonder who will be starter.

You don't pay 60mil for player to be substitute.

Kul_z

Redemption song. Dembouz would unleash his grattitude next season, they wont know what hit them. By them im not sure is it europe football elite or hospitals. Either way we're going hard, decade of dominance is still on the table boys. We move

xXKonan

Xavi sees in Dembele a young 22 year old Neymar. The coach believes he’s capable of ‘making things happen’ on the pitch - player doesn’t complain either and is loved in the locker-room. Dembele also does the most decision-making exercises in training.
@SiqueRodriguez

Home of Barca Fans