Ousmane Dembélé

Devils

Stunning stuff.

That said, it is an absolute priority to renew him because we are not getting anyone better and the club knows this hence why they keep offering him the opportunity to stay.

Messigician

In today's meeting between Demb?l?'s agent and Barcelona, the club informed them that they will not make a high offer... But Bar?a will see what they can do. One final meeting will be scheduled

? @Tanziloic

I'm muting this contract saga

I'll only be back once official news about Dembele is out I'm so sick of these meetings that go nowhere

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
With what money?

They have just sold 10% of their TV rights for 210m which means they'll close the year with profit. Then they'll sell a stake in BLM and possibly the remaining 10-15% for the TV rights for a total of somewhere around 400-500m I'd imagine.

Would allow them to operate normally and sign players without the 1:3 rule and shed more salaries or sell more players.

Problem have never been about money, but about La Liga salary cap rules.

Now if you said which player that's another question and the right one imo. Raphinha I think would be a very good replacement, but Leeds want way too much money and Arsenal might close a deal for him this week if we don't make a move soon. He want to join us so perhaps we'd be able to drive the price down somewhat.

OVI9323

With what money?

I said someone who can score more than 2 goal, not to bring Salah or Sterling. We should have some millions to try to a new player.

And i'm not even speaking about the last news on the club management and the player that will be sold and that should bring some cash

Dembele make us lose a lot of money with his behaviour at the beginning and this is not because he was reliable for 3-4 month in 5 year that I'm ready bet on him once again

Joan

He would have to be really desperate to renew for 6m net plus bonuses with no sign on fee.

Still think he's gone which is a shame, we aren't getting anyone (let alone better).

Home of Barca Fans