Ousmane Dembélé

feggydinho

HAHAHA, he doesn't dribble like that because his first instinct is to pass. How about he can't dribble like that because he CAN'T?

What's your excuse for non-goal scorers/primarily creators like Pedri, Xavi, Modric, and Iniesta being able to do what Salah does; their first instinct is to pass and yet they confidently dribble inside the box like Salah does. What's the excuse there? Seriously the excuses you guys make (it's Xavi's fault, he's just a generous player!) for this worthless shite that has only contributed to a Supercopa honestly baffles me.

Like I'll concede that Dembele is a very effective dribbler however limited his style of playing is, but to call him better than Salah? Fucking please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtnT9Xl2iBg

Pure fucking technique. It actually triggers me that anyone would claim he's the inferior dribbler.

We can agree to disagree then, you believe Salah is better and I need Dembele is the better dribbler.

vuji_31

This team is sooo UNTALENTED that is pain to watch. No 1 vs 1, no speed, no agility. 10 slow average passers with goalkeeper wtihout hands playing 90 minutes just passing ball one to another.

feggydinho

Enjoy your game without Dembele vs Getafe. Wow ! So much better. They could play 10 hours without scoring.

I believe Xavi is trying to show the board what it would be like if we don't adequately replace Dembele or increase our offer, to make him stay. We can easily see what it's like without Dembele (the player that we say doesn't really offer anything and is just a cross and pace merchant who loses the ball often, isn't intelligent, and sets us back). Buying the likes of Lewandoski without adequately replacing Dembele is useless cause Lewandoski needs good wingers to supply,

Birdy

And this is why we need Dembele more than he needs us :lol:

No Ousmane, no party...

For me the worst performance of the season tonight. We have had bad defeats, but this dull, mediocre, and toothless lot tonight was heart-breaking TBH

Maybe a performance Bobo would fancy, w/o possession losses and stuff, right [MENTION=29755]Bobo32[/MENTION] ?

And a team that looks as toothless upfront as Mourinho's teams the last 7 years look :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I believe Xavi is trying to show the board what it would be like if we don't adequately replace Dembele or increase our offer, to make him stay. We can easily see what it's like without Dembele (the player that we say doesn't really offer anything and is just a cross and pace merchant who loses the ball often, isn't intelligent, and sets us back). Buying the likes of Lewandoski without adequately replacing Dembele is useless cause Lewandoski needs good wingers to supply,

Xavi's setup is trash.

JamDav1982

Dembele is needed due to the shitty Xavi tactics of isolating wingers and having very little combination play.

Badly need quality from full back and forwards to be inside/closer to CF and the midfield to be allowed to domonate fame and not pawns of poisitionl play to try and give Busi options on ball and support the striker.

feggydinho

We also need better than Dembele to properly compete for major titles, long-term at least.

Too bad about our financial situation though.

Who do you propose with our financials? and I don't think Raphinha is it, I've watched his last 5 games, even watched his game today against Brighton and he doesn't look it.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Who do you propose with our financials? and I don't think Raphinha is it, I've watched his last 5 games, even watched his game today against Brighton and he doesn't look it.

Depends on how much we can spend.

IMO if renewed only renew Dembele for max 2-3 years. Sure it gives him more leverage if we don't end up finding a better player in 1-2 years once our financial situation improves, but if we're not even able to do that then they might as well just fire the entire scouting and analytics department and build it up again.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I see it getting worse if we let Frenkie and Dembele go without proper replacement, the board has work to do

don't worry, we'll bring Messi and Iniesta back. Suarez too. Next season's 11:

ter Rorist - Alba, Pique, Araujo, Alves - Iniesta, Busi, Roberto - Pedri, Suarez, Messi

Home of Barca Fans