Ousmane Dembélé

Messigician

Breaking

Ousmane Dembe?l? will be taking legal action against FC Barcelona for loss of future earnings and medical malpractice & negligence while under employment at the club.
@ AndresGonzales

WTF BROS

there goes Haaland money

Messigician

Barcelona are furious at the latest developments concerning Dembele According to Catalan daily Sport, Barcelona will be terminating his contract this month he will NOT sit at the stands or be sold in January
[MENTION=9810]andres[/MENTION] Gonzales via @Sport

OVI9323

Sound terrible ... Shame on me that thought at the beginning that he just was that good and dreamy boy proud to play for his "dream club". Let's see if all this news are real

Messigician

We are in trouble bros

According to various sources Dembele has proof that Barca's medical services are responsible for his chronic injury problems hence liable for future loss of earnings due to medical malpractice.

Does anyone know if this true? What was Dembele's injury record like at Dortmund?

Birdy

Breaking

Ousmane Dembe?l? will be taking legal action against FC Barcelona for loss of future earnings and medical malpractice & negligence while under employment at the club.
@ AndresGonzales
LOL

I wish that was true, though.
Because he would be 100% on the right here. The terrible medical team under Barto ruined his career big time.

Other than that, I like the stance taken by the board.
"Either you renew under our conditions OR you are getting sold NOW in Jan OR in the stands for the remaining of the season"
Strong stance, and that should be the case for any player whose agent is playing games with the club.
End of story.

PS:
In the meetings Sissoko (Demb?l?'s agent) had with Mateu Alemany, threats, bad gestures and disrespectful comments were common.

@fansjavimiguel

What an agent FFS!

Messigician

LOL

I wish that was true, though.
Because he would be 100% on the right here. The terrible medical team under Barto ruined his career big time.

Other than that, I like the stance taken by the board.
"Either you renew under our conditions OR you are getting sold NOW in Jan OR in the stands for the remaining of the season"
Strong stance, and that should be the case for any player whose agent is playing games with the club.
End of story.

PS:
In the meetings Sissoko (Demb?l?'s agent) had with Mateu Alemany, threats, bad gestures and disrespectful comments were common.

@fansjavimiguel

What an agent FFS!

That agent is crazy

Isn't he under investigation for illegal activities?

JamDav1982

How has his career been ruined?

You have no idea how much of that is down to him or down to the club.. or just bad luck playing a part in terms of the injuries.

KingLeo10

He played a large part in ruining his own career by being an unprofessional sack of shit. The Barca medical team isn't the one responsible for him being late/skipping trainings, eating junk food when he first arrived, and not telling managers he'd injured during the game (and aggravating said injury).

Home of Barca Fans