Ousmane Dembélé

FinBarcelonafan

hes awful. he has pace which might last him another 2 years. no passing, unreliable touch, awful football IQ. the type of player who is decent, when fit, ages 19-24

hes gotta go, he is only negatives

This is most likely correct. These fast/bit dummy players peak early. When speed goes they are in trouble. I doubt he can adjust losing to speed because his poor first touch and careless play.

Rory

Reminds me of playing Sunday league as a youngster. You’d stick the fast kid on the wing regardless of actual ability on the ball. Most of the time he’d do nothing, barely control the ball, barely able to pass it 5 yards. But might score a great goal 1 in 8 games.

BarcaOG

Banned
Reminds me of playing Sunday league as a youngster. You’d stick the fast kid on the wing regardless of actual ability on the ball. Most of the time he’d do nothing, barely control the ball, barely able to pass it 5 yards. But might score a great goal 1 in 8 games.

hundred p lol, at that level skill and talent are scarce so sheer athleticism like speed makes a difference even if your first touch is that of an anvil :lol:

BarcaOG

Banned
i think what bugs me the most is that he just doesnt seem to think. hes just not very bright game-wise; complete opposite of Busi who has high football IQ but limited/non existent physicality/athleticism

Rory

The joke of the opponent not knowing what he's about to do because even he doesn't isn't even a joke, it's reality.

feggydinho

He started going for goals too often recently, someone needs to tell him that he's better off providing. I don't know what's with all the long frequent distant shots from everyone nowadays

Messi983

i think what bugs me the most is that he just doesnt seem to think. hes just not very bright game-wise; complete opposite of Busi who has high football IQ but limited/non existent physicality/athleticism

If he could give Busi like 20% of his speed.

Or if we could insert 10% of Busi's football brains into Dumbele.

Then things could be different.

Oh well, as a smart man once said: It is what it is. :valverde:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
These criticisms are not new really. He has electric pace & dribbling skills but both his end product and decision making are very mediocre

There were few moments against Granada where he seemed motivated and would aggressively attack the defense but these moments are far too rare, nevermind often resulting in no goal or assist. I would prefer he is benched and stick with the kids who are more motivated/aggressive even if they lack the pace or dibbling skill of Ousmane

giorgoXXI

It seems to me as well after his last injury he seems to have lost some pace. Like he is still quick, but not insanely quick like before (like when he scored that wonder goal against Spurs).

Pepsbarca

This guy has the weirdest take on ability ever. Basically unstoppable when he's sprinting, but absolutely worthless we he's not.

Just watched a moment of his in minute 77, he has the ball, starts shaking his hips with the ball completely motionless half a meter a way from the CB. Like what do you think is going to happen man? All the CB did was stand still and wait for the ball to come to him, and it did.

Man I've said this A LOT but I'll say it again, I have no idea how a player with his technical ability managed to sign for Barcelona for 120m.

This is easy. Bartomeau

He really doesn't fit the way the club plays does he? He'd be so much better in a counter attacking side then a side that wants to keep the ball and be intelligent about movement, etc. What a waste of money he's been.

Mateka

The Catalan outfit will incredibly offer Ousmane Dembele to the Midlands side - Wolves - if the winger refuses to sign a new contract. In a swap for Adama Traore.

Dembele, who was once a 130m arrival at Barca, is out of contract in June and talks over a new deal are believed to have stalled.

Daily Express

Andresito

Staff member
The Catalan outfit will incredibly offer Ousmane Dembele to the Midlands side - Wolves - if the winger refuses to sign a new contract. In a swap for Adama Traore.

Dembele, who was once a 130m arrival at Barca, is out of contract in June and talks over a new deal are believed to have stalled.

Daily Express

Dembele has 0 reasons to accept that.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Chiesa tore his ACL.

Wonder if Juve will offer him what he want in desperation now. They after all need to secure top four for the CL too...

Home of Barca Fans