Ousmane Dembélé

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I actually think that the only thing Dembele has over Adama is creativity which he doesn't show much of given he's always injured or losing the ball in stupid ways. Probably better end product too, although 90% of Dembele's shots are like he's shooting a football for the first time.

Think Adama is a better dribbler, quicker, stronger....

feggydinho

I actually think that the only thing Dembele has over Adama is creativity which he doesn't show much of given he's always injured or losing the ball in stupid ways. Probably better end product too, although 90% of Dembele's shots are like he's shooting a football for the first time.

Adama is a better, stronger, and quicker dribbler than almost all the wingers in the world if not the best, I remember when he had 168 dribbles in December back in our B team, He almost scored a recap of Messi famous Getafe goal last weekend against Aston Villa, but Adama is also a constant reminder of why it's not just about the dribbles. That being said, with our current crop of players, I doubt Dembouz will be lacking playing time, I almost slept off watching our first half today.

iniestaGOAT

Adama has even lower IQ than dembele

vegitot

Traore is much better in term of dribbling. You give him no space and he can still go past your defense. Stronger and faster too. Probabpy the most explosive player ever.

Worse in other aspects.

vegitot

That gets overblown a bit. He's erratic, but no Traore. He barely played his position (RW) either. Koeman used him as a CF (give or take) and the other seasons were plagued by injuries.

He is so bad at RW last season so Koeman played him as a CF.

Messigician

Bar?a will try to sign Mbapp? this summer, and would be willing to offer 90M in signing bonuses. The salary bill continues to be a problem, though.

? @diarioas

Swap with Dembele is best case scenario for PSG

Windhook

I read that on AS site as well. Sounds like a lazy Thursday what bullshit article can I come up with. The board already stated that there will not be any galactic transfers in the next couple of seasons and still journalists think different.

Home of Barca Fans