Ousmane Dembélé

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Still stanning this dumb motherfucker? @Birdy

Not only does he suck on the pitch, but he's kinda racist off it too and too retarded to figure out how a PS4 works.

Joan

This guy could be one of the dumbest celebs I've seen. Lots of folks are filmed doing stuff they'd regret if became public. Yet not many film themselves (!) being racist in a social climate like this.

DonAK

Worst signing in club history this guy.

Should have a toilet seat with his name and face on in the club museum when we finally get rid of him.

KingLeo10

This guy could be one of the dumbest celebs I've seen. Lots of folks are filmed doing stuff they'd regret if became public. Yet not many film themselves (!) being racist in a social climate like this.

Not to mention it looks like the incident happened in Japan.

Imagine having the nerve to be from France and call the Japanese less developed :lol: :lol: Clown extraordinaire.

DonAK

Honestly just mocking people like this in the service sector trying to help you out makes you a shit human being.

Doesn't matter if it's hotel staff, people in a general store/retail or staff, waiters at restaurants.

If you behave like a dick towards them you're a shit human being. Worked in retail yeeeaaars ago while studying and I don't think I've ever fantasized about beating the living crap out of some people like I did in my time there.

Last edited:

Joan

Not to mention it looks like the incident happened in Japan.

Imagine having the nerve to be from France and call the Japanese less developed :lol: :lol: Clown extraordinaire.

:lol: mocking a guy for being less developed coming from Japan while waiting for him to fix your playstation :lol: can't make that up

A device he spends most of his time with, mind me

Givenchy

This is being blown out of proportion as usual. Dembele isn't a racist, he's just dumb, why are people even surprised at this point? cut ties with him and move on. I don't really care about personality off the pitch but Dembele doesn't perform on it either so fuck it

Birdy

Still stanning this dumb motherfucker? @Birdy

Not only does he suck on the pitch, but he's kinda racist off it too and too retarded to figure out how a PS4 works.

Sorry, that's a cheap moralism mate.

Do you know that Mpabe, Ronaldo, Pogba, Neymar, etc (and you can put literally everyone here)... are NOT racist, xenophobic, trans-phobic, or anything else morally objectionable? No
Do you know how they behave in their personal lives from a moral point of view? No
CAN you know that? No

and most importantly,
DO you need to know that to pass judgment on a player? Not at all

Dembele can be racist, and a a shit human being. I don't need to know that, and he is not anyone I relate to to care about his character.

Other than that, it's another occasion for his haters here to shit on him, and use whenever fit to evade judging on the pitch only

Home of Barca Fans