Ousmane Dembélé

james baldwin

He's much better on the right. Hopefully that's where he will get the bulk of his minutes this season.

He spent most of his time at Dortmund playing on the right. He's never going to get any meaningful game time on the right with Messi there. So its a bit of a quandary for Dembele.

Cool

If Neymar comes and he gets benched then I don’t see him staying next season unless Suarez leaves so we get to play Messi as a false nine but even with that it’ll be a frontline of Ney - Messi - Griez.

Also, didnt he turn down Barca once because he wouldn’t be a starter, we’ll see but I fear that Bayern and PSG will smell blood and offer good money for him.

vlad

If Neymar comes and he gets benched then I don’t see him staying next season unless Suarez leaves so we get to play Messi as a false nine but even with that it’ll be a frontline of Ney - Messi - Griez.

Also, didnt he turn down Barca once because he wouldn’t be a starter, we’ll see but I fear that Bayern and PSG will smell blood and offer good money for him.

What is "good money" for you? Lets be honest, if he spends season mostly on the bench, why would any club offer good money for him? Based on what? Due to his potential i see him going for 60m, max 70m, but not more.

But he will never get such wages he has now in barca, so i see him staying here for some time

Cool

What is "good money" for you? Lets be honest, if he spends season mostly on the bench, why would any club offer good money for him? Based on what? Due to his potential i see him going for 60m, max 70m, but not more.

But he will never get such wages he has now in barca, so i see him staying here for some time
If Sane and Zaha are going for 100m+ then Dembele is around that figure, also, some players are willing to take a wage cut in order to be first team players.

Bayern would be after him due to not having any WC wingers and after this season I’m sure heads will roll because they’re in for one of these horror seasons (early CL elimination, trophyless season).

For PSG, its just a match made in heaven,

clemente

He will be key for scoring today, without tactics only Messi and Dembele can enforce a goal out of nowhere in this team.

Home of Barca Fans