Ousmane Dembélé

JerseyAddict

Pretty embarrassing tbh.

Anyway back to topic.

What is Dembele's best performance for Barca till this date? Trying to figure out a good Barca career comparison for him.

I can't rember his star performance. Says a lot cause I watched all of his games.
Maybe that Morroco (or wherever) Supercopa final with a winner?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I can't rember his star performance. Says a lot cause I watched all of his games.
Maybe that Morroco (or wherever) Supercopa final with a winner?

Maybe that or that Sevilla game recently.

In any case I want the people that defend him try to defend how bad he's been for us overall.

serghei

Pretty embarrassing tbh.

Anyway back to topic.

What is Dembele's best performance for Barca till this date? Trying to figure out a good Barca career comparison for him.

In a big game? Probably the return of the Copa from 2018, 3-0 on Bernabeu. I think he had assists for Suarez and Own Goal for the first 2 goals.

HanDW

Pretty embarrassing tbh.

Anyway back to topic.

Vs Leganes at home in Liga 18/19, he didnt end the match cause he got injured but he was a demon that game. Got like 12 dribbles in 60 minutes while dropping deep and creating.

Laplacian

Vs Leganes at home in Liga 18/19, he didnt end the match cause he got injured but he was a demon that game. Got like 12 dribbles in 60 minutes while dropping deep and creating.

Agreed. That form he was in back in dec to jan 18/19 was ridiculous. Crazy to think we're talking about the same player, I have no idea how his ability to dribble vanished considering he still has the same ridiculous acceleration and agility. It's like he just lost "it".

Home of Barca Fans