Ousmane Dembélé

Riordon

Mbappe vs Dembele is the new Ronaldo vs Quaresme.

While Mbappe keeps getting better and better we will talk about Dembele potential.

I would easily swap Mbappe for Dembele and even give 100m in the deal too

Marshall D Teach

While Mbappe keeps getting better and better we will talk about Dembele potential.

I guarantee that if Mbappe were coached by Valverde for the past 2 years and Dembele by Tuchel, it'd be the other way round.

For the record, I'd take a Mbappe-Dembele swap deal as well. But Valverde would probably just bench Mbappe because benching Suarez is unthinkable to him. And then we'd all be raving about how awesome Dembele is while Mbappe sits on our bench.

clemente

Here we go, football fans straight up have no memory and remember only the good.
Mbappe is shit now and was playing like Suarez against United, if not our disgrace against Liverpool, they would be the biggest chokers of the year with Mbappe the highlight.

vlad

Here we go, football fans straight up have no memory and remember only the good.
Mbappe is shit now and was playing like Suarez against United, if not our disgrace against Liverpool, they would be the biggest chokers of the year with Mbappe the highlight.

Instead barca became biggest chokers in CL last season, and dembele also takes the blame, those chances at 3:0

FinBarcelonafan

Yeah, it's funny nobody remembers PSG meltdown vs ManU. In the end, it was much worse than our beating at Anfield 4-0. Losing vs ManU home 3-1 is on another level.

In all my time supporting Barca I have rarely found a player so overrated by the fan base as Dembele. He misses numerous 10 yard passes to an open teammate, hasn't developed any aspect of his game in 3 years, it's a toss up whether he can control the ball when passed to, can't finish, can't assist, on and on .

Yet it's never his fault. It's EVs fault or his injuries or 'club we amigos' or Suarez shouting or 'the system' or he is not being played in his best position or if all that fails, let's look at a good dribble he did 8 months ago and drool at his 'potential.'

I could almost understand fanboys if the player had done something great for the club, but we are still waiting.

Comparing him with Ney and Mbappe? Hahaha my goodness . Dembele fanboys are becoming almost as deluded and cult like than Ronaldo fanboys ... almost.

underoath

Banned
In all my time supporting Barca I have rarely found a player so overrated by the fan base as Dembele. He misses numerous 10 yard passes to an open teammate, hasn't developed any aspect of his game in 3 years, it's a toss up whether he can control the ball when passed to, can't finish, can't assist, on and on .

Yet it's never his fault. It's EVs fault or his injuries or 'club we amigos' or Suarez shouting or 'the system' or he is not being played in his best position or if all that fails, let's look at a good dribble he did 8 months ago and drool at his 'potential.'

I could almost understand fanboys if the player had done something great for the club, but we are still waiting.

Comparing him with Ney and Mbappe? Hahaha my goodness . Dembele fanboys are becoming almost as deluded and cult like than Ronaldo fanboys ... almost.

Well Cristiano atleast is a quality player ever since. Unlike what Dembele fanboys trying to sell, his potentials and it's all Valverde's fault if all this fan favorites failed to show up

ImO both are overrated, people said a few years ago that Mbappe and Dembele are generational talents and they will be the new 'Messi vs Ronaldo'. But since then what happened ? Dembele plays like an amateur player most of the time and Mbappe who is still way better than Ousmane, is always invisible in big matches.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

Even here you find a way to shoehorn Ronaldo into the discussion :lol:

Mate, your obsession is real.

Home of Barca Fans