Ousmane Dembélé

behindbrowneyes

Don't really care if Coman starts over him or not. All that counts is that he returns healthy and fresh from the international games and that Barca doesn't lose momentum.

Tackle

Barca wants to renew Dembele's contract, but they are worried because they know that other clubs like Juventus and United are tempting him through his agent for his signature, while Liverpool and PSG also have him on their radar [md]

Worried? Rubbish, this is splendid news.

Bin this injury prone, low IQ pace merchant ASAP and raise funds for better players. What's not to like? Last thing we need to do is give this bloke another big contract until his late 20s.

clemente

Letting his contract run out would result in us wasting 164m considering he didn't ever contribute to anything, currently he is making 12m, he will ask for something like 30m/year and we are just not in a position to negotiate.

mc_lovin

Letting his contract run out would result in us wasting 164m considering he didn't ever contribute to anything, currently he is making 12m, he will ask for something like 30m/year and we are just not in a position to negotiate.

That would be batshit insane. Pure speculation though. Him wanting to keep his current salary+signing fee sounds more probable to me.

I personally hope we find a solution. He made an important step this season and I think he can still improve.

Laplacian

Let him leave forever. How can anyone look at Sergino's, De Jong's, and Messi's ball playing abilities and then look at this guy's and claim he's good enough for Barcelona. I'm tired of looking at him, please Laporta just sell him.

Laplacian

Last year Rashford scored 20~ goals in the league i think, and was in the golden boot race. The guy also actually knows how to pass and playmake way better than Demb?l? does...

The only reason people here consider Rashford to be on the same level as Demb?l? or lower actually, is because Rashford plays for a "meme team" like United and Demb?l? has the "well he plays for Barcelona so he's automatically a top player" label.

Rashford has been outperforming Demb?l? for years lol.

SmilerBam

Last year Rashford scored 20~ goals in the league i think, and was in the golden boot race. The guy also actually knows how to pass and playmake way better than Demb?l? does...

The only reason people here consider Rashford to be on the same level as Demb?l? or lower actually, is because Rashford plays for a "meme team" like United and Demb?l? has the "well he plays for Barcelona so he's automatically a top player" label.

Rashford has been outperforming Demb?l? for years lol.

Correct.While i don't particularly like Rashford,he is much better than Dembele.A much more productive player in a harder league.

Home of Barca Fans