Ousmane Dembélé

Riordon

Have given him chance after chance but convinced he wont make it.

Stop waiting for the damn ball all the time, run in behind ffs

BBZ8800

do not think 6 or 7 is accurate

I have actually counted.
2 bad passes in the 4th and 6th minute.
3rd bad pass around minute 10 (I posted that in the match section). I thought he could break a record of 10 bad passes in one half.
Then the 4th bad pass around minute 20.
Then he didn't lose a ball for 10-15 minutes.

Then one dribble where he was dispossessed in the middle.
Then a horrible pass to Rakitic in the 42nd minute, roughly.

That's 6 lost balls.
I am not sure whether there was one more which I forgot.

Givenchy

needs a manager to iron out his flaws.. sadly we won't be seeing that under Fraudverde. we should try include him in a Neymar deal. Dembele is making the same mistakes over and over again, its like he has zero guidance

wisconsincule

Bad first half but was better in the second. It’s going to be Griezmann-Suarez-Messi with Dembele subbing in for Griezmann this season.

I have actually counted.
2 bad passes in the 4th and 6th minute.
3rd bad pass around minute 10 (I posted that in the match section). I thought he could break a record of 10 bad passes in one half.
Then the 4th bad pass around minute 20.
Then he didn't lose a ball for 10-15 minutes.

Then one dribble where he was dispossessed in the middle.
Then a horrible pass to Rakitic in the 42nd minute, roughly.

That's 6 lost balls.
I am not sure whether there was one more which I forgot.

If all those did happen, do not think all of them were all his fault.

for example, a pass to someone like Raktic could easily be lost if raktic is not wide open.

Good offensive players will lose more balls compare to consistent back passers like Raktic and Miranda.

in the first half, only the right flank of Semedo and Dembele was generating any offense at all. the Alba and Perez left flank was complete trash.

kattanib

I’ve said it more than once .. if we are to make a use of him then Left flank .. LW

Make the right flank for those who want to build up delicately with Messi, and make the left flank for those quick runs, counters and out of the box crosses

BBZ8800

for example, a pass to someone like Raktic could easily be lost if raktic is not wide open.

Dembele just struggles with the simplest passes for some reason.
Here is a video from the first half:
4 bad passes and 2 times dispossessed.
Plus, a few times even when his pass came to a teammate, a lot of times those passes were on a verge of being bad and intercepted:

Total-Football

Dembele just struggles with the simplest passes for some reason.
Here is a video from the first half:
4 bad passes and 2 times dispossessed.
Plus, a few times even when his pass came to a teammate, a lot of times those passes were on a verge of being bad and intercepted:

there are far bigger problems than that.. apart from running at players at full speed he seems to be clueless about collective football and what to do with the ball when it reaches the box.. he never does a pass mouvement or one two or any of those simple attacking dynamics.. its running at players until loosing the ball or faking a shot in the flank and releasing the ball to the box hoping it reaches someone (it never does)

kattanib

there are far bigger problems than that.. apart from running at players at full speed he seems to be clueless about collective football and what to do with the ball when it reaches the box.. he never does a pass mouvement or one two or any of those simple attacking dynamics.. its running at playerd until loosing the ball or faking a shot in the flank and releasing the ball to the box hoping it reaches someone (it never does)
I have read that he games a lot, and I suspect he plays PES. In PES Dembele can kill it by running and doing fake shots. It is a never ending loop of win win, as he do more and more Dembele style of play in real life his PES persona will get better at doing just that... and as he play more PES he involuntary adopt the same playing style in real life. A PES god in the making

Home of Barca Fans