Ousmane Dembélé

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hopefully we can ship him and Umtiti off to a team like Arsenal this summer. This guy is a lost cause. Two years left on his contract this summer. His value will only sink further.

kattanib

I once said few years back Demble is Dumbele and thus will never succeed here; I said that Arthur is overrated and never proved himself; I said Alena is overrated ... I was laughed at in all three occasions

Anyways there is a set profile of players that work with us at any given position. As pure wingers, we usually only need one, either left or right and the other will be more technical. Fati is an absolute fit I would even consider him currently at his current age and skills a deserving starter with Griez and Suarez rotating the CF position. Fati has self discipline, understands the system, is subtly creative without over risking it, has a nice eye for the goal, confident and his happiness and positivity is contagious

DonAK

You think they are selling? Nobody will pay more than 30 mil. Not worth it. We need to give him another try.

I'd sell him for 30-50m instead of risking him becoming like Arda Turan. Loan until contract runs out.

Give his minutes to Ansu and Trincao(RW).

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
People used to talk about guys like Robben or Bale as "made of glass" but this is the guy who truly embodies it. Can't even stretch without tearing a hamstring. The amount of scar tissue on his hamstrings must be absolutely absurd and those are the muscle injuries that keep relapsing and cause an actual physical decline when you have it.

Messi notably lost speed a few times after hamstring tears and didn't gain it back afterwards. Dembele is still young but he is gonna keep getting injured and keep getting worse athletically. Plus, having pretty much no rhythm through training or games for practically 2 years now means he will get worse on his technique and mental sharpness too.

On his wages and for his price tag, he has truly become unsellable. No club in the top 7 of their league would ever go near him and he wouldn't accept to go for a club worse than that, nor could they afford it.

DonAK

Barca need to tell him that they won't register him for the next season so he better find himself a new club. I think Arsenal might take a punt at him and he gets along with Lacazette and Aubameyang, but they certainly won't pay a lot of money.

Perhaps use him as trade bait, but I think we absolutely need to cut our losses here. He's had his chance. First season he was unprofessional. Second season and onwards he's been unlucky, but that's just how it goes sometimes.

Tackle

People used to talk about guys like Robben or Bale as "made of glass" but this is the guy who truly embodies it. Can't even stretch without tearing a hamstring. The amount of scar tissue on his hamstrings must be absolutely absurd and those are the muscle injuries that keep relapsing and cause an actual physical decline when you have it.

Messi notably lost speed a few times after hamstring tears and didn't gain it back afterwards. Dembele is still young but he is gonna keep getting injured and keep getting worse athletically. Plus, having pretty much no rhythm through training or games for practically 2 years now means he will get worse on his technique and mental sharpness too.

On his wages and for his price tag, he has truly become unsellable. No club in the top 7 of their league would ever go near him and he wouldn't accept to go for a club worse than that, nor could they afford it.

He should just retire if he suffers another major hamstring injury. Won't be worth it at that point and as much as I don't like the kid as a player this repeated process cannot be good for his mental health. He has a WC, Copa del Rey and a few Liga titles. He has earned enough money for multiple lifetimes already. Call it a career and go do something else. There is something wrong with his body and it won't get better with age.

khaled_a_d

I'd sell him for 30-50m instead of risking him becoming like Arda Turan. Loan until contract runs out.

Give his minutes to Ansu and Trincao(RW).

Lol, I would take accept an Arda Turan route for him, just someone take his wage from us.
If anyone is paying anything for him, I would be happy. 30M is way too optimistic.
He will most likely stay here next season, then after we refuse to renew he will accept to move somewhere else to secure a long term contract.

Sailor Mars

I think he already has lost his athleticism. He is obviously still very fast but in the few games he played this season before his current injury, he didn't quite seem to have the same acceleration he showed earlier. Damaged goods at this point.

Home of Barca Fans