Ousmane Dembélé

vegitot

'Offensive awareness'? What does that mean? Break it down
Technique? No of course. They are at best on par, if not worse (Salah and Son)
Ball retention? In possession, LOL. Salah is being dispossed 5 times more than Dembele during a game
Out of possession? Dembele has proven he can press as good as anyone last year, if the instructions are so

Consistency of WHAT? consistency of scoring, yes Salah and Son are better there.
Consistency of dribbling, breaking buses, and creating? LOL Dembele light years ahead

You are educated again
Next fluffy word you will come up with?
If you think they only score more goals cause they shot better, then you are stupid. How they move to position to score goal is what really matter the most.

Technique, ball retention, consistency, perform when it matters... All of them are just so clear. Even blind people can see that.

Since you are a deluded fanboy, i don't hope much but then you are educated again.

Birdy

If you think they only score more goals cause they shot better, then you are stupid. How they move to position to score goal is what really matter the most.

Technique, ball retention, consistency, perform when it matters... All of them are just so clear. Even blind people can see that.

Since you are a deluded fanboy, i don't hope much but then you are educated again.

I said Shooting AND moving into the right goal scoring positions.
You omitted the last part to distort my point.
Usual..

Then, I answered about the other factors one by one. No need to re-list them again if you can't respond to my points

Finally, yes watching only highlights and wonder-goals makes you think that Salah has better technique.
Start by watching some Liverpool games in the EPL. I mean WHOLE games,
Then count how many times he loses the ball because of a bad control
Come talk to me again then

You are uninformed and biased. No wonder

vegitot

I said Shooting AND moving into the right goal scoring positions.
You omitted the last part to distort my point.
Usual..

Then, I answered about the other factors one by one. No need to re-list them again if you can't respond to my points

Finally, yes watching only highlights and wonder-goals makes you think that Salah has better technique.
Start by watching some Liverpool games in the EPL. I mean WHOLE games,
Then count how many times he loses the ball because of a bad control
Come talk to me again then

You are uninformed and biased. No wonder
Salah's technique is infinity times better than Dembele. Note: Better than Dembele. Not hard consider this is Dembele, his technique is mediocre at best (first touch lol).

You are educated sir. Please never respond again.

Andresito

Staff member
Pick any 10 players for an XI with formation 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1, leave RW out.

Let people decide between Dembele and Salah for the last spot.

No matter the other 10 players, 99.9% will always choose Salah for the RW spot. There's absolutely no scenario in which Dembele would be a better fit than Salah at RW.

Iniesta Ultra

I still think he should be a RB. His defense would probably be slightly less than TAA due mostly to intelligence distance between them but would give more offensive contribution. TAA can anticipate/vision further to avoid risk but OD can freestyle better.

Birdy

Pick any 10 players for an XI with formation 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1, leave RW out.

Let people decide between Dembele and Salah for the last spot.

No matter the other 10 players, 99.9% will always choose Salah for the RW spot. There's absolutely no scenario in which Dembele would be a better fit than Salah at RW.

This is oversimplification pal...
It depends how the team plays and what exactly the RW profile is.

if the RW is supposed to be a wide forward, tasked with starting from the half-space and receiving in goal-scoring positions to finish, you go with Salah
if the RW plays on the touchline, tasked with creating space via dribbling and assisting in the box, you go with Dembele

Home of Barca Fans