Ousmane Dembélé

FinBarcelonafan

Battle of jammies part 7492

32567527560_045ab4bd6f_o.jpg

Anyone else worried about the popcorn which dropped on the side? I mean you only got five seconds to eat those or they are spoiled

Horrifying picture

Messigician

Demb?l? is completely ruled out for the tie against Manchester United, both the first leg and the second leg. However, the club are confident he might be available for the Copa del Rey semi-finals against Real Madrid.

? @FCBRAC1

malvolio

Demb?l? is completely ruled out for the tie against Manchester United, both the first leg and the second leg. However, the club are confident he might be available for the Copa del Rey semi-finals against Real Madrid.

? @FCBRAC1

Probably another injury is right around the corner if we try to force him in that cup tie vs Madrid.

And so again this bum fucks us over, by not being there when it matters. Gave us a couple of performances to generate hype and suckers to jump on another "decade of dominance" and then he's AWOL again.

OVI9323

❗️Ousmane Demb?l?'s injury may be worse than initially expected. It's unclear whether he'll return in the time frame given to the public.

@gerardromero

ok see you in may....

vuji_31

Great.

From having one dribbler in squad to zero in most important matches when we are trying to get back where we have been.

I guess mighty bArCa dNa will make miracles and passing the ball around and having 70% possession will make things work.

CatalinR10

❗️Ousmane Demb?l?'s injury may be worse than initially expected. It's unclear whether he'll return in the time frame given to the public.

@gerardromero

ok see you in may....

I wouldn't wory of reports coming from this romero guy , he is a fucking moron

Will wait from official news from the club

Home of Barca Fans