Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Temptation

Xavi's tactics in his absence will be given it to RL9 and pray. Just cross it in to RL9 and he'll win it for you.

The Barca players need to work on their crossing though. It's pathetic honestly. Only Alba can cross.

JamDav1982

Serghie going to go from moaning about how over rated Dembele is to using him being injured as some kind of pre excuse.

Sensational.

Surely Xavi can do without a Dembele that cant perform in big games cant he?

jamrock

Raphinha needs to give us Leeds vibes
Lewa needs to minus 1 year from his legs

Fati needs to find back his knees.

And we maybe able to make it through a tough patch.

Hopefully real drops points tomorrow.

serghei

Serghie going to go from moaning about how over rated Dembele is to using him being injured as some kind of pre excuse.

Sensational.

Surely Xavi can do without a Dembele that cant perform in big games cant he?

Lad is playing well this season, his best by far since he signed... unlike you I can admit when I'm wrong.

Our best player on the wings by far. Of course he's a major problem when he's out.

JamDav1982

Lad is playing well this season, his best by far since he signed... unlike you I can admit when I'm wrong.

Our best player on the wings by far. Of course he's a major problem when he's out.

Aye but he cant play well in big games and over rated eh?

Dont fret too much now hes injured.

I can feel the Serghie mental gymnastics brewig already.

Poor Xavi.

serghei

Poor Xavi.

Diverting again. He can be our best winger and still not be world class. So... try again.

JamDav1982

Diverting again. He can be our best winger and still not be world class. So... try again.

Aye diverting back to your opinion on Dembele before injury. Correct.

Be all good. Xavi has 120m worth of wide players and his 45m striker still.

Injuries used to be the fault of coaches as well... divert back to that old opinion also.

Temptation

Poor Xavi.

He can be a very good player and overrated at the same time. Not mutually exclusive.......

Try again. :clown:

For the record, I don't consider him overrated. He's a cracking player capable of magical stuff. But I can see why he rubs some people the wrong way.

JamDav1982

He can be a very good player and overrated at the same time. Not mutually exclusive.......

Try again. :clown:

For the record, I don't consider him overrated. He's a cracking player capable of magical stuff. But I can see why he rubs some people the wrong way.

Keep up.

Numpty.

Go worry about Liverpool chief.

jamrock

His brain can't compute 2 things being true at the same time.

Too busy trying to add validity to his little existence trying to score wins on the internet's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans