Ousmane Dembélé

Andresito

Staff member
Honestly think he'll want to stay as well. Would've been different if Raphinha would've exploded this season, but Dembouz is still our #1 RW.

FCBfan22

Personally, I would renew him in the summer. However, as soon as / if Sissoko somehow starts demanding outrageous things again in terms of money, we should sell.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We'll have to renew him as Laporta and others have pretty much admitted we're back to being broke again in terms of being able to register new players from the summer.

JamDav1982

Personally, I would renew him in the summer. However, as soon as / if Sissoko somehow starts demanding outrageous things again in terms of money, we should sell.

If the 50m clause is true it wont be Barcas option to sell. Teams will pay that for him at this rate....with Dembele getting 25m of that supposedly.

As said.. can see PSG taking him and probably what he is angling at with his comments about playing with Mbappe is all a hint towards.

serghei

To be honest, this season is his best by far imo. I'd try to keep him if possible. Dembele would be stupid to go and play in Farmers League just when he looks like unleashing the Decade of Dominance. Better not make it Decade of Dominance vs Mustard Dijon.

FCBfan22

To be honest, this season is his best by far imo. I'd try to keep him if possible. Dembele would be stupid to go and play in Farmers League just when he looks like unleashing the Decade of Dominance. Better not make it Decade of Dominance vs Mustard Dijon.

Exactly my thoughts. But, if Sissoko tries to fleece us again, I don't think it's worthy another saga. We should show, what can we offer and go from there.

JamDav1982

Of course Barca will want to keep him.. he has been best winger in the league and with Lewandowski the best attacker in team and one Xavi bases a lot of the tactical plan on.

Be a big miss if he walks and Barca dont get much money for him.

Would be huge money to replace him... money Barca dont have.

Just arrogance to make out other leagues are 'farmers leagues' when see that absolute state of La Liga right now.

For Dembele it will appeal to go back to France and play with likes of Mbappe if that is an option.

Honestly.. I would rather club sold likes of Araujo for big money and kept Dembele and got a RB in.

Last edited:

serghei

Of course Barca will want to keep him.. he has been best winger in the league and with Lewandowski the best attacker in team and one Xavi bases a lot of the tactical plan on.

Be a big miss if he walks and Barca dont get much money for him.

Would be huge money to replace him... money Barca dont have.

True.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The only way is to woo him personally to convince him to stay and not be willing to leave if someone triggers the clause.

Home of Barca Fans