Olympic Football Tournament Rio 2016

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Neymar is the only big player featuring in this Mickey Mouse tournament. Just get that gold and come home. Neymar has been very quiet in this 2nd half. Not good enough.

JamDav1982

Neymar is the only big player featuring in this tournament. Just get that gold and come home. Neymar has been very quiet in this 2nd half. Not good enough.

He has been very good this half and opened them up a few times.

Not sure what on earth you are watching.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
He has been very good this half and opened them up a few times.

Not sure what on earth you are watching.

Even the commentators just said the same. He's had a couple of decent passes and that FK, nothing else. Barely had the ball. Not good enough against some B Germany team.

Jadentheman

Neymar is the only big player featuring in this Mickey Mouse tournament. Just get that gold and come home. Neymar has been very quiet in this 2nd half. Not good enough.

He's been playing well. His teammates can't convert and that's frustrating me. He's clearly levels above the rest of his teammates

JamDav1982

Even the commentators just said the same. He's had a couple of decent passes and that FK, nothing else. Barely had the ball. Not good enough against some B Germany team.

So you just discount the good things he has done then say not enough.

He has been best player on pitch by far.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
So you just discount the good things he has done then say not enough.

He has been best player on pitch by far.

Not hard being the best player on the pitch if you look at which clubs his teammates and those German kids play at. I don't discount the good things he has done, but he needs to do much more. I praised him earlier in the game, but that second half was just weak. A Ballon d'Or finalist should win this all by himself looking at the opposition.

Jadentheman

Not hard being the best player on the pitch if you look at which clubs his teammates and those German kids play at. I don't discount the good things he has done, but he needs to do much more.

Messi outclassed most of his opponents during the Copa but you were praising him

Home of Barca Fans