Niklas Sule

gregorrin10

Going to Dortmund wtf :lol:

He will suffer there, they are finished (even worse in defense than we are, which is saying something). The Arsenal of Bundesliga, although they're lucky their league doesn't have 3 or more other clubs besides Bayern to consistently finish in that top 4 (just one season wonders like Gladbach, Wolfsburg, Frankfurt, Leipzig), otherwise they wouldn't even be able to play CL football regularly.

I would also be shocked if Haaland doesn't leave them this summer, he honestly overgrew them a season ago, and they are going nowhere fast. Leverkusen (if they manage to keep their young stars like Wirtz) have more chance to dethrone Bayern in the next 3 years than they do.

I'd much rather see us get De Ligt or Kounde (since Xavi wants him pretty bad) in place of (hopefully) retiring Pique, and Christensen on a free to replace Lenglet, who we need to sell. Leave the likes of Sule and Rudiger to go earn their big bucks somewhere else.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Stunning. The first player (and a Bayern player) to ever reject Bayern to go to Dortmund instead in recent history?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I doubt Dortmund would be offering more money than Bayern, or Chelsea, or us (potentially), so him choosing Dortmund is really not about money it seems. Had a fallout with Brazzo and the Bayern top brass? Sick and tired of Bayern and wanted to give their domestic rival a boost?

topt

I doubt Dortmund would be offering more money than Bayern, or Chelsea, or us (potentially), so him choosing Dortmund is really not about money it seems. Had a fallout with Brazzo and the Bayern top brass? Sick and tired of Bayern and wanted to give their domestic rival a boost?

He had problems with being overweight, didnt go to well with Bayern management; even the players were joking that he always has a kebab in his hand. Good rotation player and I guess worth the 10M Bayern was offering, anything more just no; no big loss for us and will be easily replaced.

khaled_a_d

Very strange indeed, cause he always wanted to play in PL; I assume they offered him more than 10M

I mean even if they offered more now, he could have waited till summer? Worked well with the likes of Donnarumma and Wijnaldum

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He had problems with being overweight, didnt go to well with Bayern management; even the players were joking that he always has a kebab in his hand. Good rotation player and I guess worth the 10M Bayern was offering, anything more just no; no big loss for us and will be easily replaced.

He didn't appear to be overweight though, he is just stocky or bulky but not overweight. He was not a rotation player, when he was fit he was played mostly, especially before this season when you guys bought Opamecano.

Easily replaced? I heard you are looking to sign Christensen for free. Offering more money than Chelsea and other clubs?

topt

He didn't appear to be overweight though, he is just stocky or bulky but not overweight. He was not a rotation player, when he was fit he was played mostly, especially before this season when you guys bought Opamecano.

Easily replaced? I heard you are looking to sign Christensen for free. Offering more money than Chelsea and other clubs?

well, I am just writing what I hear; he was never a first team player, even under Flick Alaba and Boateng were first choice, right now Lucas and Upa are clear first choices.From what i hear yes, we are offering 14M for Christensen, there is also Rudiger and if there are no other big transfer this summer even De Ligt is a possibility since Nagelsmann want to play back 3

Home of Barca Fans