Nico Gonzalez

FinBarcelonafan

Sick ball control
[tw]1455781208336388099[/tw]

Also in last 3 games, he completes 3.3 dribbles per game. Opponents are low tier of course but still.

Very slick. Tasty.

You never expect him to dribble as well as he does. Weird guy. For as tall as he is, he has very nice skillset and smooth moves.

Zidane82

Very slick. Tasty.

You never expect him to dribble as well as he does. Weird guy. For as tall as he is, he has very nice skillset and smooth moves.

That move was pure Zidane indeed

His dad is Fran so he is gonna be skilful

I am liking this kid more and more ..

Maybe it?s time for him to start in place of my beloved Busqs and bring Busqs on for the last 30 minutes of games .

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

That move was pure Zidane indeed

His dad is Fran so he is gonna be skilful

I am liking this kid more and more ..

Maybe it?s time for him to start in place of my beloved Busqs and bring Busqs on for the last 30 minutes of games .

It might have looked nice but it was really stupid. He had a massive space in front of him with several runners 1v1 and chose to go backwards for some reason.

FDSstpOXIAUCEtx.jpg

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
It might have looked nice but it was really stupid. He had a massive space in front of him with several runners 1v1 and chose to go backwards for some reason.

View attachment 9192

The ball was slowing down and Nico was already in a static position. You do realize that was his first touch? The Kyiv midfielder was already in motion and closing him down, so thanks to the momentum he probably would have dispossessed/tackled Nico. Nico evaded the challenge, that's all.

You are really looking for things to hate lol

ajnotkeith

The ball was slowing down and Nico was already in a static position. You do realize that was his first touch? The Kyiv midfielder was already in motion and closing him down, so thanks to the momentum he probably would have dispossessed/tackled Nico. Nico evaded the challenge, that's all.

You are really looking for things to hate lol

After his first touch he can just turn 90 degrees, flick it behind himself, backheel, or chest it forward when he receives it. He just didn't look and know that the space was open, that's all.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
After his first touch he can just turn 90 degrees, flick it behind himself, backheel, or chest it forward when he receives it. He just didn't look and know that the space was open, that's all.

After his first touch, there are already two Kiyv midfielders near him ready to close him down.

ajnotkeith

Capture.jpg

Here is after he takes 2 touches. He can find Gavi in an advanced position and the 2 midfielders pressing him are very far away so Gavi will be 1v1 with the backline. Better example?

He beats the guy on the left needlessly and takes himself backward in the process, meaning that good pass is no longer available and the guys caught out of position can reposition.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
View attachment 9194

Here is after he takes 2 touches. He can find Gavi in an advanced position and the 2 midfielders pressing him are very far away so Gavi will be 1v1 with the backline. Better example?

He beats the guy on the left needlessly and takes himself backward in the process, meaning that good pass is no longer available and the guys caught out of position can reposition.

I agree, he could have passed to Gavi straight away instead of taking on the second player. But that's not what you were saying in the beginning with that first picture. Definitely couldn't have exploited that middle space

Home of Barca Fans