N'Golo Kante

Truthist

Man I've been sleeping on kante, i knew he was good but damn you guys make it sound like... well like he's two player in one. Is he really that good?

Off the ball yes but then so was Mascherano but he apparently never had the Barca DNA to play there.

BarçaBarça

If the Neymoney transfer happens, I think that he will go to P$G in no time. Him and Pogba both, for combined 300 million.

If we want him, we need to do it before NeyNey to Real happens. That transfer would cause a massive chain reaction and even bigger inflation in the market.

Why would United sell for less than 200M in that scenario? Chelsea could sell for 100M in that case, I agree with that.
I'm not sure why they would sell now - even with Jorginho potentially coming. They don't need money that badly, do they?

If there is a chance to get him for under 90M, of course we should make a bid - we could use a top class workhorse for balance.

ab739

This signing would be too good to be true but hopefully it happens. Best dm in football right now

fergus90

He'd jog to his medical straight after the world cup, our midfield has looked lethargic for 2 years. What a beast this guy is.

Asylum15

He'd add a ton of legs in a midfield lacking in them defensively.

But what does it mean for Sergio? Or would we play two CDMs?

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He'd a ton of legs in a midfield lacking in them defensively.

Kante-Busi-Raki imo. Kante playing as a b2b. Or a 4-2-3-1 with Busi/Raki/Kante getting plenty of minutes in the midfield 2.

soul24rage

He'd a ton of legs in a midfield lacking in them defensively.

4-2-3-1

-----Kante----Busquets
Dembele---Messi---Coutinho
-----------Suarez

perfectly balanced, as all things should be

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why would Chelsea be so stupid to accept Gomes as part of the deal? It is our wishful thinking.

And why is Chelsea OK that he leaves (for any team)?

Givenchy

Why would Chelsea be so stupid to accept Gomes as part of the deal? It is our wishful thinking.

And why is Chelsea OK that he leaves (for any team)?

Gomes would probably be okay in the PL

don't think Chelsea would take any deal though especially if they lose Courtouis and Hazard

Home of Barca Fans