Not open for further replies.
M

mitkoa7x

Thiago ---> 4
Ney -----> 11
Cesc ----> 99

VXcQ6k.gif

Carilho

I don't see the same potential in Neymar that I saw in Ronaldo and Ronaldinho. Paired with the fact that he is basically already a superstar, the risk of him failing at Barcelona is very high.

It will really come down to the coaching skills of Tito. If he can bring him to focus and put in huge amounts of work and dedication, I have no doubt he can become a very valuable player for us.

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I don't get how people expect Neymar's arrival to solve our problems. What would he have done against Bayern aside from get dispossessed with ease and not track back. I don't want the team to buy someone who can score hat tricks against the Mallorca's or Osasuna's of the world but get neutralized against top class teams. Does anyone honestly think that Neymar could pull off any of those stepovers or elastico's against a guy like Lahm? People want him not because he's an actual help, but because they've mentally built him up to be viewed as "the savior" who's arrival will "pull Barca back up into a next golden generation" without any second thought on whether or not he'll actually be decent.

hellsangel1

Well considering how useless and clueless most of our signings have been the last few years, I wouldn't be surprised if we bought him. If we can have one other player beside Messi who can use his dribbling speed and ability to get past players and therefore free up space for others then it would be fine but we have more pressing issues in the centre of defense and in the middle of the pitch with Xavi looking like he's past it and Busquets looking so poor this season.

Cule4life

The Culest
I don't get how people expect Neymar's arrival to solve our problems. What would he have done against Bayern aside from get dispossessed with ease and not track back. I don't want the team to buy someone who can score hat tricks against the Mallorca's or Osasuna's of the world but get neutralized against top class teams. Does anyone honestly think that Neymar could pull off any of those stepovers or elastico's against a guy like Lahm? People want him not because he's an actual help, but because they've mentally built him up to be viewed as "the savior" who's arrival will "pull Barca back up into a next golden generation" without any second thought on whether or not he'll actually be decent.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans