Neymar Jr.

jairzinho

Lots of flicks and tricks but little end product. Spent a lot of time on the floor aswell. He hasn?t been clutch in the CL so far with QSG.

Newcomer

Lots of flicks and tricks but little end product. Spent a lot of time on the floor aswell. He hasn?t been clutch in the CL so far with QSG.

He has been good in CL this year for us. He couldn't be the other years, being injured.

Today, he gassed himself with his pressing. We coudln't properly escape Bayern pressing and we could never find him.

Very bad finale but the way the game was played, we were bound to get our front free gassed without being too much of a threat.

This is why i was saying i would prefer PSG to buy a midfield and some fullbacks over getting Cristiano Ronaldo for example.

He was supposed to be our leader, he was nowhere to be seen today though. No wonder we lost.

snowy

He has been good in CL this year for us. He couldn't be the other years, being injured.

Today, he gassed himself with his pressing. We coudln't properly escape Bayern pressing and we could never find him.

Very bad finale but the way the game was played, we were bound to get our front free gassed without being too much of a threat.

This is why i was saying i would prefer PSG to buy a midfield and some fullbacks over getting Cristiano Ronaldo for example.

He was supposed to be our leader, he was nowhere to be seen today though. No wonder we lost.

Was at a party and too many distractions so will have to watch again but the general impression was that PSG had a good game but got unlucky or wasted the money shots nooo?

Ney's ball past Neuer but not enough momentum, Mbapp maybe didn't expect the return from Angel so only managed a softie, DiMaria skying it, Mbapp 2nd 1v1 brushes Neuer's legs. same for Marqui's attempt... both teams could've scored much more.

Other impression I got was how the whole team actually showed up and put up a fight. Won't even blame Kehrer here. It's not his fault if he's not tops. He poured in the effort though and even got Phonzie a yellow I think

Fati_Future_BallonDor

2017 Neymar vs PSG ran 90 min like crazy. He is older now and his dribblings arent as good as 2-3 years ago. What did he in the last 30min ? This was Clown-Mode. Doing useless skills most of the time and nearly every pass didnt reach your teammate. Mbappe ? This man is 21!!!! and he was invisble. Just take the ball and run with your speed forword instead of standing in front of the goal. They should have scored in the first half.

Home of Barca Fans