Neymar Jr.

Rory

it's okay guys, it's just his first game back. He'll be back up to speed soon and then... injured again.

Is this the dembele thread?

Newcomer

JerseyAddict

If you believe Mundo Deportivo...

No one knows PSG plan. And even if PSG had such a plan, we don't know if it would come to fruition because the players have the last word when it comes to renewal. So far, none of those two players have been close to renewing.

If NeyNey goes maybe Mbappe stays...

Sailor Mars

Neymar's return will be a disaster.

It's like if you're with a girl(Neymar), but then she leaves you for a guy(PSG) who promises her more money, more fame.

You move on and date others(Dembele, Coutinho, Griezmann), but they all don't work out and you feel burned out.

The girl(Neymar) that left you wants to come back now because her new relationship didn't work out.
You know that there is just too much baggage with her now, and that things will never be the same after she broke your heart the first time.

Still,you get back with her because you remember the good times and all the relationships after just didn't work out. But deep down in your heart, you know you won't have that special thing that you had in the past.

It's a ticking time bomb.

CatalinR10

Neymar's return will be a disaster.

It's like if you're with a girl(Neymar), but then she leaves you for a guy(PSG) who promises her more money, more fame.

You move on and date others(Dembele, Coutinho, Griezmann), but they all don't work out and you feel burned out.

The girl(Neymar) that left you wants to come back now because her new relationship didn't work out.
You know that there is just too much baggage with her now, and that things will never be the same after she broke your heart the first time.

Still,you get back with her because you remember the good times and all the relationships after just didn't work out. But deep down in your heart, you know you won't have that special thing that you had in the past.

It's a ticking time bomb.

imagine getting back with a girl after she was already CREAMPIED by someone else

shits crazy cuuuuhhhs we're all better than this. But there's people who are into this so it's no wonder some people want Neymar back. Not me though.

we're all gonna make it dawgs.

snowy

imagine getting back with a girl after she was already CREAMPIED by someone else

shits crazy cuuuuhhhs we're all better than this. But there's people who are into this so it's no wonder some people want Neymar back. Not me though.

we're all gonna make it dawgs.

lol WTF dudes! you guys are looking at it all wrong. But even if keeping the freaky sex pov and he were to come back, give him a performance based contract only, meaning no climax no pay. Always wondered why clubs don't do that? I mean, it's the 1st thing I'd do if in charge of drafting contracts. That and forced boot to China whenever I chose

At his current level, he'd still bring a lot to the table... or kitchen counter hehe but it all depends on price way I see it. Lots of starfish in the seas :cool:

Home of Barca Fans