Neymar Jr.

bismp

Maybe Neysnake can firstly stop demanding the “loyalty” bonus :lol:

Pique needs to stfu and focus on the game and being a leader,like Puyol.When your team has been humiliated so many times,you’d better think twice before saying things like this(or making a documentary about the Griezmann fiasco :lol: )

Sailor Mars

If Pique and friends want Neymar back, the least they could do is lower their wages. Its insulting that they instead offered to defer the wage payments.

These guys want to have their cake and eat it too.

Jadentheman

Ney's return is inevitable at this point. Have you seen the OTRO interview? He basically admitted to wanting out. Barcelona is the only place for him and to reset his karma-o-meter.

BBZ8800

also, that last part about wages, why the hell are these seniors so desperate for Neymar to return???

Because we won 2 La Ligas in his 4 years here.
Players and the board are desperate to re-live those glorious days :lol:

*uck you, Pique with Neymar bullshit.
You should be fired also if you want that clown here.

Basically, anyone who want Neymar should be fired immidiately.

Highlights of Neymar's last years here:
maxresdefault.jpg

We need to anything we can to bring back those glory days.

Last edited:

Judoman

why oh why does Pique need to come out with this shit mid-season? focus on your damn form and stfu

if those quotes are legit, i won't be atall surprised if this is a hint for Barto to go for Neymar in January

also, that last part about wages, why the hell are these seniors so desperate for Neymar to return???

I would rather see all the seniors get sold, than buying Neymar. Much better midterm and long term option.

BBZ8800

I would rather see all the seniors get sold, than buying Neymar. Much better midterm and long term option.

I would rather lose even Messi and win nothing for 2-3 years than having to sign Neymar for 5 years and spend 400-500M on his fee, wages and family.

snowy

The answer rises and sets in the East! I've seen it in my own eyes. In the great Province of 雪国, there's the exact replica of Barcelona. They even built Camp nóu. They call it the Wet Camp there... where fortune always flows. They're big fans of Ernie who they call the Big Nose Conqueror.

Keep Messi, put all the vets in The Orient Express. They won't even know the difference

Replace with new Delta Force and bring on IP Man as the new coach. Raise the Red Lanterns in Anfield and make them Dembele's new kitchen maids jajaja

gotta think into the Chinese Box and build up our recycling options.

CatalinR10

He won't come that's for sure , but hypothetically speaking how much money could his image bring to the club ?

He would probably be injured half a season so only way we could win out of this is financial wise.

Home of Barca Fans