Neymar Jr.

Riordon

He absolutely needs to get more involved if he wants to return.

Yes, I’m actually a bit surprised how quiet he has been. Had that comment about the 6-1 comeback but that’s it.

I would keep letting this drag out. The longer this drag out, the better our position.

I would still prefer we didn’t go for him and just buy other players.

Marchisio8

Banned
They can't afford Neymar. Even if they offer Dybala they're going to need to offer another 150m on top of that.... and I doubt they can afford both Neymar and Ronaldo's wages. And I doubt Neymar will want to go to Juventus.

You seem to know a great deal, tell us more.

impeh

Hi, its me..
unless neymar makes a really big fuss theres no way we get him on loan. Hell, they'd rather loan to RM than to us.

xxxxxx

You seem to know a great deal, tell us more.

It's pretty obvious.

Tell me how they're supposed to afford Ronaldo's and Neymar's salary for the year and a big loan fee? How are they supposed to afford 150m euros on top of that? If you're going to say the same thing for Barcelona regarding Messi, Barcelona generate a lot more revenue than Juventus does.

If Barcelona and Real Madrid are in for you, you tend to not think about other clubs. Juventus would be a last resort for Neymar. He would literally only go there for the money, because Serie A is a pretty dry league. He would be in the same situation as he was when he went to PSG.... and he totally regrets what he did now.

Tackle

[tw]1163568678958522378[/tw]

40-50m loan fee with a 120m buy option is our offer.

Oddly enough I suggested a very similar offer (60m loan fee + 120m buy obligation) a few days back.

FinBarcelonafan

Sounds about right. Good job.. I doubt PSG agrees to this now, though. They know we are more desperate after Dembele. They will ask for 180 mil € min.

Raketa10

Oddly enough I suggested a very similar offer (60m loan fee + 120m buy obligation) a few days back.

No way they'll accept if we proposed only buy option and not obligation.

Vilarrubi

Sounds about right. Good job.. I doubt PSG agrees to this now, though. They know we are more desperate after Dembele. They will ask for 180 mil € min.

Not with the 40/50 loan fee, that’d be 220/230 with a year less on his contract, it’s way too much even for PSG to demand. Think those estimated figures sound about right.

Devils

If we offer 50-60m now + a loan with mandatory buy option next year, then PSG could bank ~100m this year (50-60m from us + saving 40m+ on his salary).

Then next year we will sell Coutinho to pay for the rest of the money from the mandatory buy option.

Not as bad of an offer for PSG as many are making it out to be!

^^^^

Tell me I ain't a fucking baller for making these predictions.

Unbelievable football knowledge.

xxxxxx

I said a 50m loan fee with a 150m mandatory buy myself. Not far off. That's probably what they've been negotiating all along.

Devils

PSG would be smart to take that offer.

2019: 50m + 40m (saved on his salary) = 90m
2020: 120m

Total: 210m

PSG will bank 210m from Neymar sale over the next calendar year.

Would be stupid not to take it given that he desperately wants out and his injury worries.

xxxxxx

PSG would be smart to take that offer.

2019: 50m + 40m (saved on his salary) = 90m
2020: 120m

Total: 210m

PSG will bank 210m from Neymar sale over the next calendar year.

Would be stupid not to take it.

Definitely should take it. They get his wages off the books and have 50m to spend on another player this summer..... and then have another 120m euros to spend next summer.

Home of Barca Fans