Neymar Jr.

cro-man

Of course they want dembele. Especially because he is best friend with mbappe and that could help them to keep mbappe.

xxxxxx

They're basically asking for 355m euros for Neymar. Coutinho is worth around 90m, Dembele is worth around 80m, Semedo is worth around 50m.... and they want 140m on top.

If the news about us going back to Paris on Monday are true, I very much doubt that news is true. We would have told them to fuck off there and then.

The list of demands keep changing every 5 minutes. It clearly proves these news outlets have no clue at all.

Donatello

This is the only one source reporting this? A shit source as well. I very doubt there will be a second meeting if those demands are true.

Hope that's true.

Messi needs to be told to get over Neymar. Just like Tito Vilanova persuaded him to stay.

If we ever want some manager like Klopp, Neymar is a no go for sure. Once Messi is gone, we should start with some fresh legs.

Tackle

This is the only one source reporting this? A shit source as well. I very doubt there will be a second meeting if those demands are true.

[tw]1162357418753495040[/tw]

Good French source reporting the same.

"A new meeting is planned next week between the two clubs."

Lutece FC

That's important. I figure he would get the best, anything with a Brazilian is a risk. No wonder he has issues still. I love Brasil but I wouldn't be Brasil biased. There is a reason.

He was stupid, he did it because he wanted to get back as soon as possible to play the World Cup 2018.
The result was clear : he played the World Cup at 50%, and all the doctors who examined him in Paris (including the reference, Dr. Rolland) said that the Brazilians did a bad work.

Well, he can't blame the club for his bad choices, call a whore from Brazil and then asked for money after her accusation of ****, the nights in the parisian nightclubs, his surgery. He had 2 bad years in his opinion, but he is 100% responsible. The Paris Saint-Germain did anything to help him, he has the salary of a superstar, but when the club needs him the last 2 years, he wasn't here.

His performance (when he played) were great honestly. He is a top player.

Lutece FC

[tw]1162389831323926528[/tw]

Paris United says PSG wants Coutinho, Semedo, Dembele and 140 Million euros.

It's too much, but on the other hand some deal like Coutinho + Rakitic + 30 millions are a joke too...

Barca needs cash. THey need to sell players before staring to negotiate with Paris.

They're basically asking for 355m euros for Neymar. Coutinho is worth around 90m, Dembele is worth around 80m, Semedo is worth around 50m.... and they want 140m on top.

If the news about us going back to Paris on Monday are true, I very much doubt that news is true. We would have told them to fuck off there and then.

The list of demands keep changing every 5 minutes. It clearly proves these news outlets have no clue at all.
Yeah it's too much. But guess what, i agree with your evalutation of player. Maybe Semedo is worth a little more (60 M€) and Dembele (70 M€) a little less.

But IMO, Neymar is worth something like 250 M€. Even if it's complicated to evaluate the value of a player, i think he is a TOP 3 player, his marketing value is phenomenal (thanks to him Paris signed 3 excellent contracts with Nike, Jordan and Accor.)

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans