Neymar Jr.

Neymessi

Rakitic leaving alone would make someone hopeful for a Neymar transfer. People underestimate the amount of liability Rakitic is for us.

And Coutinho doesn't seem like a very promising prospect as for now. Neymar is quality in attack, plain and simple, something that we severely lack if not for Messi.

I wouldn't mind this deal at all considering Neymar shows maturity and we keep his past behavior aside.

Last edited:

psychotsek

Every offer other than Coutinho and Rakitic without any cash is a loss for the club. PSG are in a situation were they have a player requesting to leave . This alone should lower the starting price. Neymar isn't valued at 250.

Vilarrubi

[tw]1161290308799356930[/tw]

"...getting rid of Rakitic is a tremendous error and Barcelona will pay for it in the long run"

source.gif

:lol:

Vilarrubi

Every offer other than Coutinho and Rakitic without any cash is a loss for the club. PSG are in a situation were they have a player requesting to leave . This alone should lower the starting price. Neymar isn't valued at 250.

I'd value Coutinho at 80m and Rakitic at about 40m. So yeah cash will be needed.

soul24rage

He will go if the club tells him they don't count on him anymore.

For me that's the ideal scenario, but he contractually has the right to stay till 2021. He could just deny the move rendering our time and effort to include him in the deal a huge waste.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
With one of Coutinho's agents in Paris in that meeting, and PSG and Coutinho's entourage already in negotiations as reported by RMC a couple of days ago, I think it's safe to say Coutinho will agree to move to PSG. He'll have a few of his Brazilian friends there too.

Rakitic will make or break this deal :lol:

Raketa10

Meh he knows he has Valverde by the balls. As long as Valverde is here, he is safe.

Safe to do what? He is 31y old and he is not stupid this is his last chance to sign another big contract. Next summer he won't be able to do that anymore.

In his place I would demand a 3 or 4 year contract with PSG and that would basically mean he is secured until the end of his career.

Last edited:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
If Rakitic goes, I will welcome Neymar back with open arms. Whatever happens, the season will become incredibly entertaining in terms of drama and on-the-pitch shenanigans as well. Though I think it would be even more interesting if Neymar joined Madrid.

Centauri B

If Rakitic goes, I will welcome Neymar back with open arms. Whatever happens, the season will become incredibly entertaining in terms of drama and on-the-pitch shenanigans as well. Though I think it would be even more interesting if Neymar joined Madrid.

If by interesting you mean, fucking awful!

serghei

To be honest, now that the deal is not that unlikely, I think we should stay away. Too much money involved and Neymar is older, with injury problems and known character issues.

I think we should pass. Griezmann and De Jong are great additions.

Ones that think Suarez will be benched are in for a surprise. Suarez is the only player we have that can play center forward. Getting Neymar now puts the most pressure on Griezmann.

Plus that the media will be frenetic with the whole MSN is back, MSN 2.0 shit.

Suarez, Messi, Griezmann, Dembele, Neymar. The overbooking is crazy.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans