Neymar Jr.

With Neymar, we would have the best player on planet (Messi), the third best player on planet (Neymar), the best midfield player on planet (De Jong), the best Goalkeeper on planet(Ter Stegen) and maybe the best young player on the planet (Dembele). Its time guys, its time to bring the beautiful shining cup home.

Arizona Scott

Deals being discussed looking promising, Coutinho + Umtiti would be my favorite. If they want another good young player they can have Alena--but then they get little cash with these three. Or they can take any of our 3 other midfielders--personally rather keep Rakitic and let Busi go because the former can play more positions/more flexible. Any of these combinations are fine. And Rakitic would help immensely BTW--he would immediate be on of the best CMs in france or even Serie A.

if Neymar leaves you can guarantee Mbappe is going nowhere. they will give him new contracts every season if they have to. when Mbappe said he wanted a bigger role and Nasser basically called out Neymar, the decision was made: Mbappe will be the face of PSG. i think this is why we haven't seen PSG react to Neymar wanting out as they did with Rabiot for example

if this transfer happens, getting Neymar before Perez (again) + ensuring Mbappe to Madrid is most likely impossible now is genius from Barto

THat's a lot of hoping and a lot of assumptions haha. With Barca going after Neymar, it puts them out of the Mbappe race (who I would prefer).

He will most likely end up at Madrid, PSG is too small a club for him and the French league is just not as important. He has also said he wants Neymar to stay.

kollegah

I think won't be any serious news today?

I thought the story would break today, but it was quiet quiet today, even if our delegation was in Paris

jairzinho

This is just a tricky situation tbh. The Pros are Rakitic (washed up) and Cou (Bad fit) leaving.

The cons ofc are paying an exorbitant fee for an older and possibly injury prone Neymar.

I guess the only reasons they are demanding so much is because Rakitic is worth so little.

Hardy

With Neymar, we would have the best player on planet (Messi), the third best player on planet (Neymar), the best midfield player on planet (De Jong), the best Goalkeeper on planet(Ter Stegen) and maybe the best young player on the planet (Dembele). Its time guys, its time to bring the beautiful shining cup home.

and worst manager on the planet :valverde:

Arizona Scott

Well actually when fit and focused Neymar is the 2nd best player in the planet. I do think FDJ may become one of be best MF next year, we will see. Allison is the best GK--Mats is probably top 3 with Oblak however. No way anyone can claim Dembele is better than Mbappe.

Newcomer

THat's a lot of hoping and a lot of assumptions haha. With Barca going after Neymar, it puts them out of the Mbappe race (who I would prefer).

He will most likely end up at Madrid, PSG is too small a club for him and the French league is just not as important. He has also said he wants Neymar to stay.

Ofc, Mbappé isn't a moron. It is obvious he knows a PSG ith Neymar is better than without. And it is not Coutinho and fucking Rakitic that will fill the void.

Mbappé wants to win everything. He is ambitious. Selling Neymar without getting top players in is actually one of the reasons why he wouldn't renew. It is not only a question of money. Now, i can totally see him and Verratti wanting to leave next year because this is a big sign of lack of ambition right there.

gregorrin10

I'd actually rather see us give 100M plus Coutinho plus Rakitic than just 100M plus Coutinho. At least then it would be worth it seeing that snake in our colors again. Between him and Rakitic, he's the lesser of two evils. And we can always sell him on again for like 150M still, if he and his father start to bullshit us again in like 2 years, i'd imagine. Especially if by that time Messi would still be our main man.

Home of Barca Fans