Neymar Jr.

Temptation

Ney keeps putting himself in situations where he could get suspend or injured. I don't understand why he has to insert himself and cause drama with the opposing team

He's thick as pigshit.

Have you seen him irl videos? All he does is giggle like a lil girl.

Mbappe is actually much smarter than him as a person.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Neymar is playing so great because he is playing to prove Mbappe wrong lol. Playing with spite. He's childish enough for that to be a huge motivating factor for him rather than everything else.

Andresito

Staff member
I'm really curious if players like him will keep their form after the World Cup.

Ultimately I think PSG will implode. Neymar with this form will want to keep going with goals, but so will Mbappe and Messi. They all want to be the protagonists so bad that teamplay is secondary. Messi is probably the one who has taken the biggest step back in the ego contest, but he also needs his goals to stay happy.

FinBarcelonafan

I'm really curious if players like him will keep their form after the World Cup.

Ultimately I think PSG will implode. Neymar with this form will want to keep going with goals, but so will Mbappe and Messi. They all want to be the protagonists so bad that teamplay is secondary. Messi is probably the one who has taken the biggest step back in the ego contest, but he also needs his goals to stay happy.

I think they will lose their motivation after World Cup and yes, self-destruct..

malvolio

Just made me think again about how things would have been so different if Cuntmar didn't leave to PSG. We wouldn't have to buy all those flops for 500M and surely would have won 1-2 more CLs. Probably wouldn't have been in a bad financial position also. And wouldn't have to ditch Messi. This season would have probably been Messi's last with Barca, having a proper farewell.

What a grade A idiot Cuntmar has been.

KingLeo10

Just made me think again about how things would have been so different if Cuntmar didn't leave to PSG. We wouldn't have to buy all those flops for 500M and surely would have won 1-2 more CLs. Probably wouldn't have been in a bad financial position also. And wouldn't have to ditch Messi. This season would have probably been Messi's last with Barca, having a proper farewell.

What a grade A idiot Cuntmar has been.

We would have won the CL in either 17-18 or 18-19 with Neymar still in Barca.

Should not be allowed on the streets of Barcelona.

Jadentheman

With the way Ney was playing in 17-18 and the way Messi was playing in 18-19. I think Barca would have won twin r in a row and prevented Real from dominating

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Beside the money he wanted to be the superstar of the team and win the ballon dor. He had to leave to reach his own goals.Considering what happened after his departure we can say it was stupid but who could have thought that in 2017. In his heart he will be always a barca player 🦁

Home of Barca Fans