Neymar Jr.

Jadentheman

[tw]1541796783369719810[/tw]

If PSG is willing to top off his wages, and even entertain loans, then why not bring him back to Barca? Xavi even likes it as a sporting decision.

Givenchy

[tw]1541796783369719810[/tw]

If PSG is willing to top off his wages, and even entertain loans, then why not bring him back to Barca? Xavi even likes it as a sporting decision.

Would be bizarre if Neymar, the heir to Messi's Barca throne left for PSG to step out of his shadow, didn't win the CL only for Messi to leave Barca and join him at PSG, still no CL only for Neymar to end up back at Barca :lol: I'm pretty sure Barto would be all over this shit if he was still president

MTL_Barca

I love how this transfer was absolut shit for everyone involved except Dortmund, Liverpool and Neymars bank account.

PSG bought this guy for fucking 222M and now can't get rid of him, and we burned all the money on bums. Amazing story really, Pique should make a movie out of it.

Porque

Imagine Neymar, Pique and La Mascota on their nights out around Barcelona.

Neymar's sisters birthdays will be next level.

Rassvet

I think he'll actually have a good season now with all the talk of PSG wanting him out fueling him on. He did well at the end of last season too when the rumors of his departure began.

Home of Barca Fans