Neymar Jr.

Jadentheman

Time goes by fast. I started following him since around this time ten years ago. And then started posting on BarcaForum check my history, and you'll see it. I remember when the Olympics came by, first time people noticed him worldwide and started meming him for his field behavior. I remember watching sketchy and shit streams of his Santos matches. I remember watching and sharing HD compilations made by Guil7hermeComps(he's still going btw just not as much) on this forum. I remember arguing with BarcaForum members about him fitting in on the squad :lol: Good times.

FinBarcelonafan

Time goes by fast. I started following him since around this time ten years ago. And then started posting on BarcaForum check my history, and you'll see it. I remember when the Olympics came by, first time people noticed him worldwide and started meming him for his field behavior. I remember watching sketchy and shit streams of his Santos matches. I remember watching and sharing HD compilations made by Guil7hermeComps(he's still going btw just not as much) on this forum. I remember arguing with BarcaForum members about him fitting in on the squad :lol: Good times.

I sometimes think Dembele as a prospect and he is already 24 and out of Barca. It's insane how fast time goes, especially for professional athletes. Their careers are very short. Other than elite elites like Messi, Ronaldo and Alves etc.

Rassvet

According to L'EQUIPE, it is difficult to imagine Neymar starting against Real Madrid, or even just playing this game. Also unlikely to be in the group against Rennes.

Pain

iniestaGOAT

His dad purely sees him as business, even straight out says so.

Nah I saw some important life lessons in there from him like when he wanted to go back to Barcelona from psg.

You cant just go back on the decision you have made. Yoo made a mistake, own it man up and handle it

Jadentheman

Everyone warned him about leaving Barcelona. Even his father cautioned him. At the end, Neymar was young and didn't have the foresight of his career. Major mistake on his part. But he listened to his entourage and ego. Now he is where he's at because of it.

Rassvet

Neymar trained normally today. Unless a new problem comes up tomorrow, he will be ready to face Real Madrid. (Tanzi)

Home of Barca Fans