Neymar Jr.

xxxxxx

Neymar proving that he can't do it without Messi. He'll also miss half the season through injury.

Too bad Bartomeu fucked us over and spent that 220m so badly.

Jair Ventura

I mean, you guys(a state-run club) managed to lose to Lille last season, so not really.

So? PSG still became one of the world biggest clubs, featuring some of the worlds brightest stars. Ligue 1 will now become the 2nd or 3rd most followed Championship in world football.

You guys spent years shitting on my opinions about PSG & Ligue 1's potential for growth. Now look at you.

stb_1

So? PSG still became one of the world biggest clubs, featuring some of the worlds brightest stars. Ligue 1 will now become the 2nd or 3rd most followed Championship in world football.

You guys spent years shitting on my opinions about PSG & Ligue 1's potential for growth. Now look at you.

France produces the best talent but the teams are financially weak, unless another state buys a club (like Saudi buying Marseille) it will remain quite weak and boring for PSG.

Jair Ventura

France produces the best talent but the teams are financially weak, unless another state buys a club (like Saudi buying Marseille) it will remain quite weak and boring for PSG.

French clubs are the most finically stable in Europe after England & Germany.

Jair Ventura

Didn't some clubs get hit hard with the broadcasting rights mess?

The financial consequences of Covid19 were obviously unexpected, and weren't limited to France. Generally speaking though, the DNCG ensures French clubs don't amass large debts and/or spend money they don't have, or that can't be covered by ownership.

Home of Barca Fans