Neymar Jr.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Neymar 4 years after leaving Barca..

It?s 2021, he turns 30 in 8 months. This is what he accomplished since leaving Barca:

0 Ballon D?or
0 UCL
0 UCL top scorer
0 League top scorer
0 League top assister
0 League MVP
0 Team player of the year
1 final choked
4 Sister birthday?s attended
3 Farmers leagues trophies
1 2nd place finish to French farmers

Dw he is happy being an irrelevant nobody as long as he gets his payday from oil clubs.

Perfectly summarized.

Another funny information: Lille club value: 297 mio

Ney+Mbappe value: 367 mio

Ney = Clown :clown:

Messigician

We offer him chance at redemption and make up for everything and he spit in our face rather than take pay cut and prove himself here by leading us to treble and taking Messi mantle.

Now he can have fun getting tackled by farmers and finishing not even top 30 for Ballon dor for rest of his career

Porque

Was nice seeing Neymar lie to me and the club though was really cute. The fucking scumbag snake

Friends-Dont-Lie..gif

Neymar: "Messigician was never my friend."

giphy.gif

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 1

Laplacian

He won 3 league titles and reached a CL final. He also has over 150 million instagram followers which isn't bad for an irrelevant nobody.

He was injured for half a season in two of those 3 league titles. Like, PSG didn't really need Neymar to win the league lol.

Jadentheman

We offer him chance at redemption and make up for everything and he spit in our face rather than take pay cut and prove himself here by leading us to treble and taking Messi mantle.

Now he can have fun getting tackled by farmers and finishing not even top 30 for Ballon dor for rest of his career

He onlys needs Messi, not Barcelona which I believe he is mistaken. But he onlys wants Messi. If Messi comes to him, it doesn't matter.

Messigician

Barcelona and Neymar have entered negotiations to settle their economic and contractual differences in court. Neymar would accept 90% [el mundo]

Fake news merchant.

What actual quote says without your 90% addition

Barcelona and Neymar have entered negotiations to settle their economic and contractual differences in court. [el mundo]

fergus90

My teas gone cold, I’m wondering why
I got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window
And I can’t see at all
And even if I could it’ll all be grey
But your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that’s it’s not so bad
It’s not so bad.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Fake news merchant.

What actual quote says without your 90% addition

Barcelona and Neymar have entered negotiations to settle their economic and contractual differences in court. [el mundo]

:lol:

That guy constantly add some bullshit in his quotes to make it sound much worse.

Porque

My teas gone cold, I’m wondering why
I got out of bed at all
The morning rain clouds up my window
And I can’t see at all
And even if I could it’ll all be grey
But your picture on my wall
It reminds me, that’s it’s not so bad
It’s not so bad.

:lol: :lol:

This one immediately come to my head after the "He Lied to Me" post.

Messigician - Return of the Masala

Home of Barca Fans