Neymar Jr.

JamDav1982

Statistically, this is the biggest bottlejob in la liga history, im pretty sure.
So then, its the biggest favor by default.

Again, we had record amounts of injuries, but we've been over that already.

The 'bottle job' while Real was closer to them than Barca.

So you are speaking nonsense about 'biggest favour' to Barca.

Record amount of injuries... take a look inwards for that one. Also it is by number where one weeks injury counts the same as Fati being out most of season and doesnt class if important players or not either.

'Biggest favour' was to Real. Lets see if they can take advantage of it.

Morten

The 'bottle job' while Real was closer to them than Barca.

So you are speaking nonsense about 'biggest favour' to Barca.

Record amount of injuries... take a look inwards for that one.

So, you want to compare number of injuries this time?
Give me all of Barcelonas injuries this season, i'd be surprised if our list wasnt twice as long.

We have had matches where we brought injuried players along just to have a big enough match day squad, not kidding.

JamDav1982

So, you want to compare number of injuries this time?
Give me all of Barcelonas injuries this season, i'd be surprised if our list wasnt twice as long.

We have had matches where we brought injuried players along just to have a big enough match day squad, not kidding.

Real were best positioned to take advantage of 'biggest bottle job'.

Simple. So can keep your paranoia down with that one.

As I said.. amount of injuries does not tell whole story and look inwards and when loaning out players etc if want to go down that road.

JamDav1982

Oh, so you didnt want to compare, got it.

You are deflecting.

Compare if you like but I am saying look inwards for injuries and state of squad if you want to do that and even the number of injuries doesnt tell whol story.

You are deflecting about injuries now as called out for the garbage about Atletico doing Barca the 'biggest favour' with loss of form when in fact that gave Real more chance than Barca.

'Biggest favour' has been for Real.

Usual paranoid trolling/greeting about any situation can find.

Vilarrubi

Neymar will be a clear goal of Barca to strengthen the squad this summer until he guarantees his extension by signing the contract. Barca want to raise the level of the team with a world class striker and there are several names on the table. #Transfers

[@xavi__hdez]

Relax, he still might be coming.

Messigician

Ppl saying he signed new contract year ago lmfao. Still nothing

Getting the same vibes from Neymar when he left us lmfao.

Be professional until the last second and run for the hills moment transfer is final

Tackle

Neymar will be a clear goal of Barca to strengthen the squad this summer until he guarantees his extension by signing the contract. Barca want to raise the level of the team with a world class striker and there are several names on the table. #Transfers

[@xavi__hdez]

Relax, he still might be coming.

Didn't Ney state a few months ago that he wanted to play with Leo again? Think he's holding off on the extension to figure out whether the reunion is going to be in Paris or Barcelona.

Messigician

Didn't Ney state a few months ago that he wanted to play with Leo again? Think he's holding off on the extension to figure out whether the reunion is going to be in Paris or Barcelona.

I think so too

🗣[ @ffpolo🥇] | Although he said yesterday that he is happy in PSG, Neymar continues to want to play for Bar?a with Messi next season.

Messigician

Relax he?s coming then?

I don't know. But someone has to replace Dembele and Coutinho.

Truthfully my sources said 100% Neymar would return but the difference was in 20m no one wanted to pay and Rakitic and Dembele refusing to leave on loan.

But the door is now open again it depends on Neymar and Laporta

Messigician

🚨🚨[RAC1🥇] | Bar?elona have a clear interest in signing Neymar in the summer. The club has informed the Brazilian that we want him next season and that we will keep in touch with him.

Wow tier 0 source

It's done

Home of Barca Fans