Neymar Jr.

Vilarrubi

JUST IN: Neymar is out for the game against Barcelona next week. @JulienMaynard @lequipe

He is also uncertain for the second-leg as well. #BarcaPSG

Newcomer

It is decided, i'm skipping the CL games and i'll watch the replay only if we win. (Well i say that but i'll always watch it and suffer)

behindbrowneyes

I wouldn't want to play against my love either.

Nothing to celebrate from a Barcelona point of view though. Probably somebody like Sarabia or Draxler will step up and play his game of their career like Origi did.

hardyboy

Isn't his sister's birthday on 11th March? 2nd leg is on the same day. He is definitely out of 2nd leg too if that's the case.

slicknick

Isn't his sister's birthday on 11th March? 2nd leg is on the same day. He is definitely out of 2nd leg too if that's the case.

Oh no way he will be there for the 2nd leg with Rafaella's b-day being the most special occasion of the year for him.

Jokes aside, it's almost as though the guy is made of glass since he left us...When did that happen?

Windhook

Ney gets injured a lot in recent years and it almost makes no difference. PSG squad definitely has a lot of options in attack. In other words I want to see him play against Barca for football's sake.

Messigician

❌ 2015: Suspended
❌ 2016: Suspended
🤕 2017: Injured
🤕 2018: Injured
🤕 2019: Injured
🤕 2021: Injured?

'There are 3 things certain in life: Death, Taxes, Neymar being injured for his sister's birthday'

Home of Barca Fans