Neymar Jr.

KingLeo10

This bastard engineered a move out of the club when we were ALREADY bending over backwards to his wage demands and had broken like 10 laws to sign him. Messi was more than willing to share the spotlight but he wanted Messi's throne in world football and the Ballon D'or

Sued the club.

Became a diving meme at the WC 2018

Neycucks are a special breed. That's all.

Newcomer

You seem to be the type of guy to use Neymar print napkins.

His ballon d’or finishes since 2015 support what I’m saying. He’s been lower and lower. Injuries are part of the game and part of the reason they happen is because he’s a clown when it comes to discipline.

Discipline won't protect you from bones injuries though.

Agree about the part of injuries being part of the game and resulting in his bad ballon d'or finishes.

Now, while i'm still in awe with his talent and strong mental, i have to say that i'm disappointed with him not being fit at this point of the season. He has no excuse for that.

KingLeo10

Agree about the part of injuries being part of the game and resulting in his bad ballon d'or finishes.

Now, while i'm still in awe with his talent and strong mental, i have to say that i'm disappointed with him not being fit at this point of the season. He has no excuse for that.

Discipline in conditioning/training. He was so lean back in the first 3 years at Barca.

I think Neymar is one of the top 5 most talented attackers of the last 25 years. Messi, CR7, R10, R9, him.

He's left me frustrated by what could have been and the sour taste he left in basically pulling a fast one on us while we did almost everything for him is unforgivable. But that second is not a footballing matter.

snowy

He's been viying for the Michelin 3 Stars. Already got 2 sets of tires round the belly, 1 more to go 🤭

If CL doesn't get cancelled, would be great to see a Barca-PSG final. He and Luisito could exchange shirts and they'd fit perfectly :lol:

Morten

From being Messi`s heir who was going to sweep the ballon dors for a few years in a row, to playing farmers and mocking teenagers, thats quite a fall.

MTL_Barca

Neymar is still a great player and would improve pretty much every team but that doesnt mean it's the best decision to bring him back.

First of all it would mean throwing away the last tiny bit of dignity the club still has left. With the way Neymar left, stalling for time to collect his bonus and leaving Barca with less time to react and later suing the club for said bonus. The shitshow of failed transfers is also already looking bad enough, going back to an older, injured Neymar because you completely failed at replacing him would be comedy gold.

Financially it would most likely be a disaster. He is good, he has marketing potential etc but he's equally expensive. Not only would PSG bend Barto over during the negotiations, Neymar and his dad would do the same. They already know how easy it is to get a shitload of money from Barca. Apart from the already problematic wage bill it will also limit what Barca can do otherwise this summer, unless some miracle happens and Barto can suddenly sell 2 of his flops for 200+ mil. The squad needs several reinforcements all across the lineup and that's already difficult without buying a single player for like 180M or whatever PSG would want. Buying Neymar will probably mean keeping the grannies around for longer simply because there isn't enough money for a proper squad overhaul.

Sporting wise he will only be a temporary fix. He's 28, had a lot of injury problems these past few years and currently doesn't look fit at all. Who knows how long he can perform on a level that justifies the huge costs? Not everyone can deliver consistent GOAT performances at 31+ like Messi does so for Neymar it wouldn't be that suprising to see him decline relatively soon. But he'll have his 50M/season long term contract anyway.

Another point would be that he would immediately become another leader of the amigos. People already complain they have too much power, Neymar would fit right in there running the club from the dressing room.

I always liked Neymar (on the pitch) and i still think he is a great player but buying him just doesn't seem like a smart idea. He should've never left, would've been way better for not only Barca but for him as well.

Home of Barca Fans