Neymar Jr.

Maxim4

Neymar's entourage remained optimistic about the evolution of Ousmane's firmness.
Although the Neymar clan has a strong business background, he was confronted by Charles Martel, called by the Elmoustico Ous media.
the only solution was to go back.

Sasuke85

this 100%

forget Griezmann, even Frenkie.. the most important transfer we could of made this summer was transfering this NPC manager far away from Barca

You're right. I just dont understand why the players were happy with him (for example, Messi said that he does not want this coach to leave).

Maybe this coach is good enough for some small teams with defensive football style, but here at Barca he's just a joke. He just doesn't know how to attack properly. Even I can see this clearly.

raskolnikov

You're right. I just dont understand why the players were happy with him (for example, Messi said that he does not want this coach to leave).

Maybe this coach is good enough for some small teams with defensive football style, but here at Barca he's just a joke. He just doesn't know how to attack properly. Even I can see this clearly.
I once had this manager who was a total pushover and quiet yes man happy to keep his job.
Nobody wanted him gone either since it was easy money in a fun way.
We actually praised him a lot when numbers dropped to make sure he stayed.
In the end it backfired cause he believed his own hype and thought he was meant for higher things and quit.

Point is, its easy to be very comfortable with your friends rather than show ambition and force him out.
Allthough it is way worse for professional players than your average 9-5 wage slaves.

kattanib

I will be more than happy to have a trophyless season if we get to:
- Focus on grooming and sharpening: FDJ, Puig, Fati, Arthur, Wague and Dembele (whoever doesn’t impress should be reconsidered wether or not he is a potential Barca starter)
- Bring an inspiring manager with a loyal attractive football philosophy and let him instill it on the team
- Minimize player the oldies who only have one or two seasons left

FC B

PSG can literally tell him to fuck off with his 170m private clause.

If he gets injured and plays shit this season, no team is paying that 170m in any case. Plus, he's 28 and a half next season.

No team but don't forget Fartomeu :lol:

EdmondDantes

EDU5Y8BUwAAKPbC.jpg

source: RadioFCB twitter

Ritchie

Watch the entire budget go on him next year. We couldn't afford him this year after Griez was signed without big sales.

Ritchie

I will be more than happy to have a trophyless season if we get to:
- Focus on grooming and sharpening: FDJ, Puig, Fati, Arthur, Wague and Dembele (whoever doesn’t impress should be reconsidered wether or not he is a potential Barca starter)
- Bring an inspiring manager with a loyal attractive football philosophy and let him instill it on the team
- Minimize player the oldies who only have one or two seasons left

Not only that but besides Messi they have no transfer value due to their age and wages.

We've seen Simeone act decisively this year to let go the likes of Luis, Godin and Juanfran and Torres and Gabi last year.

Time for a new coach, a new president and a new project. The likes of Pique, Busquets, Rakitic, Suarez, Alba and even Messi will one by one need replacing over the next couple of years. That should have started this summer with one or two moving on.

Home of Barca Fans