Neymar Jr.

Messigician

📰 [SPORT] | Confidential: "Barça's 'No' to PSG is a mere negotiating tactic"

🔶 Direct sources from the negotiations believe that everything is possible right now

Sweden

My source (Neymars dads barber) tells me that we are willing to pay 230M (70+160) if PSG includes Di Maria in the deal.

Raketa10

Psg confirm they want to sell, we want to buy.

Rakitic and Dembele just need to agree to go the other way, they are key to this deal and I hope they do the right thing they must leave for the good of the club and their career.

Rakitic apparently agreed but Dembele won't.

Devils

It's good that Rakitic is angry. Now he knows how the entire fanbase felt after his performances in Rome and Liverpool.

Piss off, you cunt.

We move.

EdmondDantes

It's good that Rakitic is angry. Now he knows how the entire fanbase felt after his performances in Rome and Liverpool.

If only his stinkers were just against Roma and Liverpool.

I was seething the entire last season when his ratio was like one good game in 10, and yet he started everything, played practically every minute and had the cheek to bitch at Valverde when he subbed him against Real when he was having another awful game.

It's the only reason I want this deal to happen; I don't trust Valverde with Rakitic in this squad, let him take his 'occupied place' all the way to Paris.

cro-man

So they confirmed what we all know except which players they want. At this point this doesnt matter because we cant give them what they want. This is over.

Nazario1985

I can't see PSG sealing the deal without a player swap, their is no time left for them in the market unless they already sealed an agreement elsewhere to buy IF Ney is out.

This is why Dem/Rak are important for the deal.

They just cannot sell Ney without brining any player

Messigician

Final offensive from Barcelona!

📰[MARCA] | The growing list of Barcelona players offered to PSG for Neymar.

🔶In order to seal the return of Neymar, Arthur Melo and Jean-Clair Todibo are the latest additions to the list already including Rakitic and Dembele.

cro-man

Final offensive from Barcelona!

��[MARCA] | The growing list of Barcelona players offered to PSG for Neymar.

��In order to seal the return of Neymar, Arthur Melo and Jean-Clair Todibo are the latest additions to the list already including Rakitic and Dembele.

Good joke by marca:lol:

Home of Barca Fans